Monday, February 11, 2019

The Player's Valentine Tips

Decide on what you really like to talk about yourself and build a solid story base on that. So whenever there is a conversation, you can ease into it rather than listening only. There will be no awkwardness when you have to think all the time to avoid saying the wrong things.

It's no good to say that I don't want to talk about work, and the lack of other interests. This the time to think of something or invent something. Something that you like to talk about and wants others to listen to. It's not hard, is it? With a good conversation going, you can get more info out of her.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Response with questions. If she says busy, ask her what. If she wants to bump you, ask the reason. You are entitled. I was wrong that I shouldn't ask Chanel too many questions. She would have just lied. But that's useful because it's harder and harder to lie consistently. Even the best liars will slip. Chanel used the excuse twice that she drove her mom to the hospital. She could have passed but she didn't use the word again.

Being the Player, I didn't just figure it out. I put it to use.

Yesterday, I decided to cheer up myself. Instead of waiting for Chanel II to appear, which will be hit and miss, I decided on a spinner after examining very carefully all the tits on the classified pictures.

How well I did. Instead of straight out of high school, she is a high school dropout. Remember The Schoolgirl? She was more schoolgirl than Margarette when I first met her. I confessed to having an erection whenever I saw her pictures. A man had confessed to masturbating on her pictures. She is that good, but only for faceless pictures. She isn't ugly but you don't want to look at her that much. Maybe it's so easy to find another prettier face, you wish you can find one with a comparable body.

Ana the dropout has a body comparable to The Schoolgirl. So now Ana should get the title instead. She is small-chested that I love. Very perky and fuller than Margarettes. Ana is slim like a schoolgirl cheerleader so her legs look longer than Margarette's. Margarette has an awesome booty now due to training, but Ana's is better, smaller but absolutely round and tight defying gravity. And of course, the perfect waistline that I saw on all her pictures.

Ana's face is plain and average. But only because she had no makeup on like a schoolgirl going to school. She is more pleasing to the eye than previously The Schoolgirl. When I stared at her face I saw lust. When I stared at her body, of course, I get an erection.

I asked her first if she is a student. It is a legit question because the reason for girls hosting there will be because they want to be near their college right there. Over the years, there is even a recruitment center in cyberspace that recruit mainly out of that college. She wishes she were a student at the college. She is a dropout working on her GED. See, when people like to talk about something they will tell you given half the chance.

When I saw her suitcase I asked her where she came from. An hour drive she said. Unexpectedly this becomes a critical question.

Somehow she asked me how often do you do it? I was surprised by the question. How direct is it? Actually, Margarette asked me recently. We are different as we have so much history and we talked about a lot of things. I can only say no so much, meaning all my money spent I spent on her. She should know that. I don't know if she was calculating if I can be her sugar daddy. Because she thinks I can for my spending history. I can do her regularly as if that's not enough. But I am afraid of commitments. It would look very bad if you know exactly how much money you spend on a girl month after month. A few months is good when the sparkles subside.

Ana's may be an innocent question from a new girl. That will review how much health risk I am and how much effort she should spend on me. I could only answer no so much without preparation. She even had an answer for me so as not to embarrass me.

But my come back is that my friend just graduated and moved on. And it was true to some extent that I know of. She carried on for me, "looking for a replacement". It was like she was doing a job interview. Then her distance from me became an issue. It looked like I was picking her because I think she is also a college student living nearby. She doesn't drive. But then I talked about me driving to her instead. We were serious. She said that we should meet long enough or it's not worth it getting a hotel there. I know. A long meeting? Yes. I drive to her and back? Yes. I do that a few times a week for a long period. But spending a total of 3 hours or more just to fuck seems to be excessive. And there's no point when she is living with her family. I can use hotels anywhere.

She is too new. She would put the condom on before I was erect. Blew me and then hop on for the ride. She was in a romantic mood when I wasn't myself. No tongue but she likes to kiss. I don't want to make the same mistake again. I squeezed her perfect breasts while asking if I was overdoing it. I asked to spoon her and she just turned around and backed up to me. I could have flat ironed her but maybe next time. Because I did the DFK missionary and I came rather quicker than I would love to. I have a whole bag of cum for her to see. Actually, I wanted to fuck her good again today but she left just in time. But she would come back next week.

No comments: