Monday, February 04, 2019

Pimps 2

Pimps are many people's dream job. They recruit pretty or not so pretty girls, train them, keep the good ones for themselves a bit maybe, and even get a lot of money from it.

I never really like them or hate them. I need them for a service and that's that. Until I met this one guy agency where I met Chanel when she was fallen.

My mentor, who I prayed for him to leave me alone, told me that girls like Chanel would be around and nobody would be paying that much money to see her. I just need to wait a bit until she came down. And he was right. Somehow I told Chanel years after and she hated him more.

This agent typically does every other agent are doing. The recruitment is basically an advertisement for $10,000 per week. Or he let other's recruit use his house. Or by word of mouth; when some girls need money fast, they will know someone who knows someone who has clients and a place. That was the 1st wave of internet, the era of Eros and Cityvibe. But these guys stay one step behind competing in their own markets. They don't and can't be big, just like everybody else so they don't stand out, nobody's target.

I actually hit Chanel via CV; she had a video advertisement! I tried to keep that carefully but not sure if I still have it. She asked for a bit higher than the going rate. Two of her friends made it to some local print version of Penthouse so they asked for silly money and guys pay up. My mentor even fixed me up with one of them for a sushi lunch but I wasn't interested; Chanel is prettier. The problem was that Chanel couldn't go all out as in showing her face. For others, it could be an advantage because many girls shouldn't show their face even if they can.

This agent guy was looking up to me and jealous of me, having a good job, having spare money to hit who I want to hit. And girls may run away with me. Since Chanel, he was careful not to let it happen again and tell me that approximately. He wasn't keen on dealing with free agents like Chanel who can hold her own. If he did, he could lose clients like me, a couple of months to a couple of years.

That's the problem with small-time agents. Once he called me up to see Chanel. I knew it was some sort of plot because I was seeing Chanel myself. When I got there, he said Chanel was gone with her boyfriend. So I took it that Chanel had a boyfriend since. But I didn't have 2nd thought about it. Chanel wasn't that good to me then. I also didn't have time for a dinner date, lunch date, shopping that sort of thing. I also felt good because I will rather be me than Chanel's boyfriend. I had no idea how he could deal with it. Years after, I asked about her boyfriend and she told me all about it. But that wasn't the one I was thinking. So I told Chanel how I knew, she looked far away in deep thought. So maybe the agent totally made it up to split us up. Maybe she had an old boyfriend who had unhappy memories of. Maybe she was totally clueless. Maybe she was thinking what could have been if the agent didn't do that.

Once had a nice girl almost as good as Chanel, even with a better body. But he totally mishandled and blew it. He could have made advance appointments and fixed her up with all his VIP's. But he introduced us when I wasn't prepared; I just had a date with his other girl. When I was ready to date her, he said she was gone. He could have warned me to hurry up. But it seemed that he was unwilling to fix us up, consciously or unconsciously, in case he lost me again. He really didn't have anything on her except that she needed money fast. When she got her money from anybody, there was no way he could hold onto her with his abilities. The worse was that he told me how new and fresh she was. He fucked her good until she cum unwillingly. Of course, he could pay or use any excuse like training or testing her abilities. Of course, she didn't want to cum but it came naturally if you let somebody in. I was like this guy is out of his mind. Why you have to tell your client that? Obviously to make me jealous. But why would you do that? I could have switched to another agent. Is your life goal to do better than me at least in one category?

Also, he would show me what girl he would be going to meet for his upcoming foreign trip. And when I told him I had to slow down because of funding, he just didn't believe me. I did wonder if he ever touched Chanel. It would be gross but I kind of interested in his story. I wonder if he managed to DFK Chanel. I didn't think so because that would be a great punishment for Chanel and I am not jealous, LOL. But he never said anything.

When I reminded Chanel of her good old Cityvibe days, she would be very defensive of her "friends". Somehow I was tried to praise her that all her other friends weren't as good as her but then she took it the wrong way, trashing her friends. I didn't know how it came to but Chanel mention their agent's name with respect and obviously, he was a big shot and she seemed to owe him.

That I could not stand. I'm not against big shot pimps, like the one with a model daughter. Girls can respect them if they delivery the VIP clients. But you have to remember there is exploitation. They got a lot more out of your bodies. You don't own them anything. Yes, you get your money and lots of it, but they get away much more.

BTW, her print model friend that I met ended up as an estate agent the last time I heard. She posted on her website saying basically everybody knows what I did so don't bother to blackmail or give me trouble. The other one I saw making a CIM clip on the web. I told Chanel and she told me that she had a kid. I think she is more like helping with her boyfriend's website than doing clips, which wouldn't sell like that. The website was crap anyway.

One day when Chanel arrived full of drama, I tried to kick her out with half the money and would never see her again. She knew it, begged me to stay. I just laid there any way to humiliate her. But then she licked my nipples, blew me, and hopped on me to do a reverse missionary with a smile and moaning soundtrack, all hands-free. Any girl who is "new" may have already been well trained by you know who. It's fancy and fun for a change. I forgave her. But for the regular meal, I will settle for a good pounding and DFK with tongue. That doesn't need much training.

When Margarette looks far away in deep thought for a split second, I knew she was thinking about the good old days when I 1st met her, and when she reappeared the 1st time. I know it was the money.  More than that, the pimp went down with big charges. It was all over the news. The bail was like half a mil. Margarette actually could answer me the question. He was out in 2 years. He must have made big money. He got good lawyers and he didn't even bother to run while on bail. Now he can enjoy the money.

That was the Craiglist era. It was the wild wild west but that's why you need agents to screen out the weeds. Recruitment is mostly over the internet. CL girls want to be on your books if you have clients. You can invite them for interviews or go to see them personally. It's not just CL, but dating sites with hints of compensation and the sugar baby sites. One distinct feature of these pimps is that they can be completely anonymous. They may just appear as booking agents, clients and providers may not have seen him personally. Though the providers would trust them more if they had met personally. But once you got something going, the business can be multiplied by words of mouth over the internet.

Now Margarette must have earned herself a lot of money. She even helps out the newer girls like Chanel II. Yes, they owe it to the agent but don't forget the exploitation there. These guys can afford the best lawyers, and they don't even need to work ever again after a brief moment in jail. They owe it to you, Margarette. You are still struggling for rent.

Of course, I'm part of the problem. But how can you resist these little girls' temptations? The gift of god but not forbidden. I try to be fair and nice so everybody is happy. Since you are far down the road how else can you find the rent? I'm too happy to help. And it's early days yet for you so you could still be anything you want if you set your mind to it. Last time when she told me that somebody wanted to lick her pussy, it struck my cord. I had to ask her to say it again. And do it to my heart's desire. Much better on the 14th.

No comments: