Tuesday, February 19, 2019

My Valentines

Chanel II was nowhere to be found just when I needed her most, being dumped by Margarette right before Valentine. I did what I could get and what I had to do. One was a high school dropout, slim cheerleader type. She was into kissing and nothing much else. It was like kissing a school girl with no makeup on, very refreshing.

The other was more of the same type but fuller and rounder. All she worried about was to do what she promised beforehand to keep me satisfied. It was anti-romantic, trigging me to do the very unromantic thing.

I DFKed her when she was blocking my tongue advance, otherwise, she wasn't resisting. I did it again with sufficient time to show that I'm not an easy person.

Her natural perky breasts were fuller than the rest of small titted girls. I fully enjoyed them when she had some caressing hand movement on my back similar to Chanel.

Being rounder, her legs weren't as long but good enough and her toes are decent. They weren't particularly clean so I passed.

One finger, two fingers, I inserted them into her pussy while using my tongue as the 3rd finger on the outside. Unromantically, I went on and on until she went up and lifted my head gently from her.
So I turned her over, spread her legs and went straight to her starfish. It smelled! She was so keen on keeping the schedule that she didn't clean herself thoroughly. Pity that it looked good, though a bit dark.

On this Valentine day, I was so unromantic as to insert my index finger into her ass. She begged, "please don't go all the way!" I should have borrowed her tube of lubrication and went all the way, maybe two fingers. It was tight. But I just did it half-heartedly just because she promised on her menu. Then I jumped off to the bathroom to clean my hand. She didn't hear what I said. She was relieved when I told her again I was going to wash my hands.

Her blowjob was eager and decent. But soon she cheated with her hands to calm down the beast. I held her hand instead. I could have cum but I wanted to try other things, like 69. But then she just covered my mouth with her pussy; I didn't even see anything.

I grabbed the Trojan non-latex and tried it again. This time I was very erect and so I could at least put it on. But it felt a bit smaller than the latex ones.

Seeing how thick and stiff my cock was, she asked if I mind using lubrication. Permission granted and she hopped on for the ride. It felt good trying to be a difficult person. Also, I found out the best way to squeeze small tits during a ride is to put my left hand on her back while putting pressure on them with my right like a sandwich. She wouldn't expect that I would go gentle on her.

When she was easing into the ride, I said the magic word, "spoon". She smiled, got off the horse and turned her back on me without hesitation. I got inside her from behind and I liked the feeling. My two hands were on her two tits pulling her, while my cock was pushing her. It wasn't fast and furious; I left it later. I went slow, deeper and deeper on every stroke, pulling out almost completely without detaching from her.

She was such a nice obedience girl that I had to do the missionary extra. She rested her head on the pillows, spread her legs getting ready for me. I got right into her sore pussy and started pounding heavily. When I got the rhythm, I put my arm around her neck and started kissing her. It was a bit awkward so I threw away the pillows one by one until her head was flat on the bed. With my arm around her neck, I kissed away. Of course, it wasn't just kissing, more like vacuuming. Her tongue didn't come out but I was OK with it. I let her mouth off when I had enough. I didn't want to give her trauma if I decided to come back for her.

I was thinking about coming in her mouth. But it was too late. So I fucked her faster to put in more stokes in the available time. Then I exploded, but kept on fucking her with my still erect cock until the last bit of juice came out. Meanwhile, she was caressing my back. I am not sure if it was supposed to be a pat on the back; I did a good job. Or it was an unconscious sign of relief from her. She didn't push me and her hands were still on my back. But I desperately needed to roll over to rest. Not wasting any paid time, I asked her to keep me warm. She obliged but only to lay side by side with me with her neck over my spread right arm.

I forgot to bring my watch because I decided to watch the clock. But I had a timer started on my phone way. So I rested with her in my arm like I had all the time in the world. She became a bit restless, checked her phone, came back to my arm with her bodied turned over. Finally, she excused herself to go to the bathroom to clean up; she was very polite but didn't ask for permission. Very unromantic, isn't it? Luckily, I treated her like a sex doll since the beginning. I wasn't expecting anything else.

She came out and it was my turn. I showered, put my clothes on, and pulled out completely with 5 min to spare. And I was way early. It was totally unnecessary to rush me out. I will complain about her cleanliness and time management if I choose to see her again. It would have been mood killing if I were in.


No comments: