Friday, February 01, 2019

Anniversary

Time flies when you live in the fast lane. Last Feb I had some money left for the last blast before going into temporary semi-retirement. Since I didn't seem to have found some young blondes to my satisfaction lately, that was my quest. The new one didn't reply to my PM for hours even she or her booker was online! I didn't think she may be waiting for my reference at the time. I needed no reference; you shall see.

To get further than even, instead of a young blonde I went for a young blonde model. I hooked up with Caroline even she was at the end of the list someone submitted to me; it could have been an ascending list pricewise. The rest is history.

Her booker actually remembers me when I booked Chanel II the only one time years ago. Do I need references?

Because she showered with so many kisses I called her the next week. The last blast went from the end of winter into the beginning of summer. Caroline, if you are reading this, I would drop anybody else if your fee is a bit lower. I know you would drop it for me but I don't want to ask because I don't want commitments. So, don't mind me talking negatively about you. You are the best, one of the best, one of the best blonde.

I know you are a model/actress who is also struggling with a day job sometimes. I don't feel like booking you through an assistant. You show me so much about you I feel like your friend or your fan. And since we had been in bed together it's really a turn off to talk to somebody else in order to have sex with you again.

And I thought I look the part so I can get into your boutique apartment whenever we are both free, evenings, late night, Friday night or Sunday afternoon. Instead, I had to get through the traffic and got there exactly by lunchtime.

In my time I had been to many nice apartments in Beverly Hills, Studio City, and SFV. In no way, I could have imagined what your apartment looks like and feels like. Margarette's is closer to what I think but still ... I could just walk-in in Beverly Hills but I have to be a cable guy downtown?

I don't particularly fond of your bed but I had fond memories when your juice splashed all over it.

You are style and never disappoints. But in close quarter combat, I appreciate that you prepare yourself for some toe sucking, being eaten like sashimi and starfish.

And I still don't understand why you can kiss me so much but no tongue. Not that it's critical but why?

It could have been you when I realized that we are all mortal and life is so fragile; a driver changed lane as if I wasn't right there in an otherwise empty freeway on a Friday night. I turned so hard that I appeared to have been hit on camera.

The next day, Sat, a lovely new young blonde who I met before turned up. Perfect high school senior leggy cheerleader body. But somehow her face is a bit plain. I think she could be glamorous but she often wears little makeup and even met me right back from the swimming pool of the hotel.

She is lovely; I took off her big glasses and tried to check off her menu items. It was a bit awkward when I was on top of her and tried to DFK her mechanically. It was day time, she was inexperienced and I was not warmed up at all. She hesitated a bit on reflex. I approached with caution while she didn't duck but looking at me all the way to see what I was doing. When I was finished she was smiling cheerfully. So I went on and on and on, even when I was in the missionary position.

She was fun but there was no spark. Also, in a couple of months, she turned from pale to dark tan.

The next day, Margarette turned up on a Sunday. I couldn't have missed her pictures when that is not a busy day for classified. And there is no surprise for picking the same girl again and again when you can't see her face and don't know her name.

She evolved so much in a couple of years' time. She seized the moment and stole my heart, or locked it down. Men are easy but you have to be able and willing to do it. We have some history so it helped.

It is amazing that I was all ready to live in a cave to hibernate when I ended up seeing Margarett since the beginning of last summer, month after month, often more than once. When I was calm like a Budda, this little girl managed to stir up my feelings since Kendall, the jealousy, the should I shouldn't I, the will she won't she

OK, maybe I should concentrate on sucking her tongue and nothing else, well, maybe toes. I didn't do that much since I visited her home; I was trying to be a gentleman in case that was the last time. Every home visit she surprised me like pretending to be the cable guy and told me she had other plans when I was only a few minutes late! I think she may try not to look like a fool when she invited me home on a Friday evening as if she had nothing better to do, only for me to not take her seriously and coming late. I wasn't even late. All hell broke loose in all the parking lots around her apartment. It took me a hundred turns to park my car in the confined space even though they blackmailed me $20.

Those are totally forgivable but that doesn't help my erection. So last time when I was trying to get into the mood by kissing her gently and slowly, she stuck her tongue out unexpectedly. How lovely! I almost bounced back. If she did that when she was 19 for the 1st time, we could have married and had some kids, LOL.

What is unforgivable is that I wasn't talking to her on Whatsapp. You are supposed to give me your privare number. If for any time someone impersonate you and talk to me, I would fold in no time. That crosses the line.

One of the feeling that Margarette stirred up is forgetting to look at the mirrors and lost that feeling whenever I looked, LOL. Honestly, I need some trivial eye bag job and dye my hair a tiny bit and I'm all good. I'm still getting hit. In a pub, yes, an Irish pub, I talked briefly with a woman who wanted to leave early to start her baking for the holidays. And she talked about country music because she mistook that I like it. Well, country rock may be. Another single mother was very keen on talking about her kids when she found out that I also had some. She even found an excuse to go to a brighter area so we could take a better look at each other. I took them home too because I was the desinaged driver and there's no trouble to take some more home. If only I were single.

I will treat Margarette nicely and carefully. But if anything goes wrong, I have so many backup now. Chanel II is always there now. Even though I saw her only once, she would be more than happy to replace Margarette if she fails. Bunny, the high school senior with glasses, is such a breath of fresh air. I saw her the 2nd time after several months and she was still so cheerful when she saw me and DFK'ed me. And we endorsed each other publicly. (And she had a bunny that I met!) And of course Caroline will welcome me back with open arms as long as I can fit in her schedule and her bed. Her birthday is coming up. Last but not least, I still have the number that will reach Kendall. She is the kind who will burn out faster but will still have plenty left to offer.

No comments: