Sunday, February 03, 2019

I got it all figured out. She was misleading because she wouldn't want to tell me the whole truth. So all are forgiven. She did apologize, but not directly for being impatient when I was a few minutes late; I was actually early as usual but caught up in the parking hell.

I doubt if everybody knows how invasive Zucker's apps are. By Whatapp's default, I know when Margarette was on the phone using it. I was trying not to look at it; that hurts a bit when you don't know who she's talking to and what's she is doing. But then that's how I sort of confirm what I think. I just happen to know what one would be doing at 3, 4 am on a Sun morning. Once she told me she went to church with Grandma and didn't sleep when she met me in the afternoon. And there's a good reason for her to fit me in those time for home visits.

And then there's Instagram. Caroline knows I'm very discreet when she gave me her IG account, so I have her life history. She was careful not to follow me back.  But I managed to DM her. Once she replied, I was surprised that I know her every move, like what she liked, and of course when she was online.

I sort of know that Margarette was sorry when she slipped her tongue into my mouth without prompting while we kissed. So I will give her a little present I prepared no matter what. I like to plant something in her home that she wouldn't want to get rid of. That would remind her of me, hehe, for better or for worse. Caroline made a big deal showing me that she hanged the sun catcher and she likes it. She knows how to get people with these small things. Love her for that.

Even if Margarette wasn't that sorry, I doubt if that matters because she has been quite mean to me, LOL. I was so impressed by her that I upgraded immediately when we first met. I was so excited that when my extended foreplay was completed, I had no erection!!! I ended up with an expensive hand job, not the most expensive at $500, but not far. She thought I wasn't going to honor the upgrade. She sent in the cavalry silently via txt when I was putting my clothes on, leaving earlier than I wanted.

But then I am always such an honorable person. And I had worse, a more expensive handjob. I paid what I promised and owed her nothing. She just had enough time to txt a retreat message. By the time I walked out of the bedroom, I saw a blink of a blue light circle around the main door lock. Then I realized it was an electronic lock and somebody just went out, or attempted to get in. When I got outside, I saw a tough muscle guy with a bandera not far ahead of me going to the lift. So we went down together but he was very courteous to me when he dressed like a gang banger. Unreal. When I told her what happened last time, she was very apologetic and thought he must have been rude or scary to me.

And she disappeared on me not once, but twice. When she returned the 1st time, I didn't believe it. I went to check thinking that someone might have taken over her account. But it was her with her signature stocking. Maybe it was the same day that she didn't allow me to change position. She just rode and rode even when I tried to lift her up and away from me. I also try to say something without using any indecent words. I always do that; I never say condom for example. She just finished me off like that. I have yet to ask her what she was thinking and doing.

She still didn't kiss much. But when we got somewhere, she disappeared again. Before that, she mentioned Chanel II for no reason, as if she wanted to get rid of me. The rest is history.



No comments: