Saturday, February 09, 2019

Closure

Margarette when I 1st met her
How do lovers breakup nicely? Casablanca! If you are doing it wrong there will be no closure and huge consequences.

In any other country, we would meet at the place we first met. If it could be ugly, I would pick a quiet time at a MacDonald's that I never went. If it could be violent, it should be a street cafe at Champs Elysees. But in America, you and passersby might be full of bullet holes. That's so sad.

Breaking up with your ATF is even harder. Most likely you don't know each others' real ID. You don't want to leave more than there is.

A nice script will be she inviting him for a quick lunch with short notice. Breaks the news. Give him a well thought of gift to remember. Give him a bulletproof story. Answers all his questions. Leave at the moment he stops crying and trying to be cool again, in an Uber.

OK, I made a major mistake. When she gave me the number to use when I am downtown, I just assume that it was her personal number. If I had doubt I could have asked her and it would be difficult to lie consistently.  When I messaged her first time with that number, the lack of response created doubt. But when I accidentally found her at Whatsapp, I thought it was her personal number and personal account. With an attached face picture of her, it's hard not to think that way. You know young people can text with vivid body language embedded in the words. She told me her period started. And then sick. Booked me, then canceled.  Eventually, she booked me 15 days since I first messaged her. So I never thought it wasn't her personal number and felt so special. And also I can make my phone number ring in any and all of my phones and computer. But it would be very inconvenient to use Whatsapp in different phones. So it would be either her booker or herself, not both unless they pass the phone like in a relay and they live together or see each other very often.

Then it became strange when she messaged me 6 days after we met at her home, using the number that she never responded. The number linked to the Whatsapp account that we used. My immediate response is that this is what bookers do. Why would she call me not even after a week? And her booker must have seen the message that I sent last week and replied that she will be working on the day. He doesn't care who texted. Oh yes, I didn't make a mistake after all. I texted Margarette if she made the text. With some hesitation, she said yes, it was her. If not, that will be her major lie.
I could take shit to get into your home and your personal number. That's why I was totally indifferent to, "I'll do it when I feel like to." I wasn't even complaining.

Since mission accomplished, this time I told her I had to wait for my paycheck to clear. This is a delay tactic and a good bargaining chip when I want discounts. She patiently waited another week and called me up again. So I was supposed to go to her house at 9. She texted me at 7 to see if I can move forward to 8. I could not. She gave me a kiss emoji. There was an event downtown and I was blackmailed and given a dead space to park. It took me over 10 minutes. At 9:01 she texted me to ask where I was, and she didn't want to start late because she had plans after. It felt so bad.

I didn't think much of it because I had been thinking of her pussy all day long. If I think more about it I could have gone home. I could have let her know that is so hurtful. I didn't think enough to be hurt but I feel bad instinctively. It was like she has a split personality, or there were two different persons using the same account. All I thought was going in as soon as possible and how to start kissing her.

The other major screwup is that the doorman was taking on the phone so she had to come down to let me in, thinking that he was not there. She had the screw-up face when she saw him there. And he might have said something sarcastic about cable broken again. I didn't know how it is possible because doorman opens the door.

In the lift, she was standing very close to the door. I had a good look on her outfit and it was very cute showing her bare midsection. I couldn't resist touching her waist. She jumped like I was a homeless man attacking her on the street and pushed me off. So I realized that it's the CCTV. And she was hiding her face by standing very close to the door. The CCTV could be broadcasting to all the residents, or the doorman will be very interested to watch. I understand her reaction but her fast response and her face made me feel like a molester. Once inside, I kissed her as I planned. And she became like another person, the cute nice angel.

I let you walked all over me to get your number and into your house. The last insult is having to pretend to be your cable guy. This is not fair. You don't surprise your clients unless you are sure that it is positive. But your performance was one of the best. And I was like starstruck in your cute apartment. You could have shown me your apartment; it takes about 2 minutes. You were talking about that you like cooking as if you are inviting me to be your sugar daddy. I could have asked how much but I was happy where I was. So you could have ended our last night like that. But you have to call me soon after! If I call you, how disappointed will I be? I want to have sex with my fav but can't anymore. You are not a restaurant. You get there finding it closed. Well, pick another one.

I think you called me 6 days after is for the final tour of my city. I know you don't have many clients like me left. So that is probably for seeing me. You could have canceled the tour when I can't come. I know from your public schedule and available time. But then you have other gigs.

Now call me to your apartment for the 2nd time is money grabbing. That's OK but if you know it's the last time, just be careful to have a good ending. When I have to be the cable guy again I really felt bad but special at the same time. I felt like a looser cable guy. And I don't see how you can see clients or even sugar daddies in your apartment.

I pay good money for it and if it's not enough, you wouldn't call me one more time. When I was late for one minute, you text me to say, "where are you?". That would be sufficient, I could have told you I was trapped in parking hell. And we still have plenty of time left.

But then the message was immediately followed by:

I don't want to start late.
I have other plans.

 It was so devasting even for the 1st meet. I probably won't see this girl again. Even if I forgive you, it will affect anybody's erection. I'm not trying to fit in for a quickie. I have a proper advanced booking when you called me. And you wasn't giving me a discount; I pay full rack rate and leave plenty of tips to encourage better performance.

She wasn't every sorry. She didn't realize how bad it feels. She didn't realize what she did. I had to lookup the messages and told her what she did. She didn't apologize. She told me, "something did come up". That was so hurtful.

The background is that she knows me well; I rarely arrive late. If I was late it will be minutes. I always leave way early. I'm a one shot guy. And she's not the type of cuddling girl. I tried spooning her after but I felt somehow she was uneasy being held tight. And I wasn't the talking guy after sex. So for $5 per minute, it was a good tip if I leave early. I don't think they think of it that way but it would be helpful when you are popular with clients lining up. They love that.

I almost didn't want to forgive you. I don't deserve that. You have been so professional after I rediscovered you. But I figured out how I can forgive you. You have a stripper schedule and indeed you were finding time to fit me in. You want it to be earlier so you can go dancing after. Something came up may means your regular called the club or the club called you to cover others. Or some daddies want to visit you but you can't bump me. That's the sad part. You want to bump me if you can.

That's twice as hurtful already. If you know that it's our last time, how uncaring you are to me. You owe me nothing. But that tainted all my good memories about you. You owe me that. Instead of a good ending, you made me sad.

I have the misfortune to have met Chanel, a haunting beauty that it took years to completely recover. The big unexpected stock holdings help a lot when I was having such good time auditing girls. That was the first time I met Margarette. She didn't cut it though. I was willing to give her a second chance but she disappeared again.

It was unfortunate to discover her the third time. She recaptured my heart in the first few minutes, all kisses, all smiling, all tongue. Only in the last two visits when it dawned on me that I have been fucking a perfect stripper for months and months. I felt the radiation radiating when she was walking near me. It was like a stripper walking into your lap without dancing. I feel like to explode when she exposes her naked body.

Now, look at her picture. From my time in strip clubs, tall blonde model types are good publicity for top strip clubs, but it's her type of small chested perfect body that cause riots in 2nd tier clubs.

How possible is that I can find someone to replace them? A face that can rival Grace Kelly even without makeup plus a riot-inducing stripper body? Even if there is such a thing it will not be affordable by me.

No comments: