Tuesday, July 19, 2022

College Visitors

Two college girls wanted to visit me. Not what you think. Family connections. But why? Maybe they are mother's girls and her mother trusts us rather than hotels. They don't seem to be poor wanting to save on hotels. And they are so sure they will be welcomed by anybody. 

They did look at us in a special way when we first met. We still got it at our ages. So much so Mrs Player credited herself for my outfit mostly from Alibaba except for the old jacket. One already visited briefly our house.

Maybe they wanted to see us at hour habitat. I heard they are surprised by the safety ranking of our city and all the neighboring cities. Small cities are rarely counted but when they do they all go on top. Maybe they wanted to see where everybody lives in million-dollar houses. Maybe their home isn't any cheaper but a lot smaller.

When they saw my fast car outside the house I think they may have an orgasm or at least a fantasy about dad bods, lol. I had a heart attack when they walk in wearing barely anything. It was two of the most pretty ones. The tall one is like the Chinese thin models on Tiktok, often showing her legs and wearing body-hugging dresses on all occasions. And she does it naturally. I tried to avoid looking at her. When I do I can see that her face isn't perfect. Maybe that's why she hasn't got a boyfriend yet, I think. Not good enough for her.

The other one is always casual clothes covering up but obviously, she doesn't bother because her face is very pretty. When I see her in swimsuits, I think she is too good to have just a boyfriend. I think they are still waiting instead of double dating after graduation.

What am I supposed to do?  Stealing used underwear? Lucky, I have a very satisfying sex life. More so recently. So I have no time for them. I've been fucking girls just like that, but in separate bodies, lol.

And they asked how we ended up starting a family here. Fascinating.

No comments: