Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Josephine

 I noticed her last year and she is 20 now. She is my type, a high school senior. I hesitated because somebody said she has a very nice body but is ghetto. Now she is the rare girl who put up a lot of photos including topless. It looks good at a medium resolution so I bite.

Many girls put up one or two when they started. Most girls stayed with 4 or 5. All non-topless. A few have more pictures including topless. Some have a paid photo album. And I'm talking about the group of girls who compete at the same level. Without further evidence, I will take that more free pictures mean better-looking girls.

Some are indiscriminate with too many irrelevant pictures that waste people's time. Do they have something to hide? Different angles are fine but on different occasions?

The most common practice is a few pictures including at least one with lingerie at some flattering angle. I would think that's the best they can look. Why no topless? Is there a non-competition clause so you can't show off too much so everybody get some business?

Some force you to buy pictures to get a good look. How interested are they in selling themselves? their pictures? The best have enough free pictures and sell you souvenirs with full nudes or more posts.

And why there are so many redheads? Are there new movies or TV with a popular redhead? Her deep red hair doesn't go too well with her skin, sunkissed.

The guy who said she is ghetto must have some vendetta against her. Her bare breasts overcame the color of her hair. She is thin, small waist, flat stomach. But her cups are relatively large but in good shape. Nippples check out. The areola looks a bit swelled in a good way. If she is not that young and her stomach is not that flat, I will believe she has/had a baby. Also, her ass is famously large and firm. All in a schoolgirl package.

BTW, I had sex with 4 girls in about a week by accident, the Father's day week. No, I don't have daughter fantasy or issues. I'm always in search of the fountain of youth when I'm getting older.

When I came in I triggered a split-second reaction in her face. I don't know if it's my expensive glasses or that I'm too old or too ugly, lol. Then she gave me towels and asked me to rinse in an almost uncomfortably high-pitched voice like a schoolgirl. So I don't see how she is ghetto. No piercing. No tattoos. Well-groomed. Pedicured but wouldn't let me see closely. Wore a sock the 2nd time. Talk to me politely like students to other parents.

Her facial features are thin like pencil marks on paper, thin lips, eyes, and eyebrows. It's rather delicate. Where's the ghettoness? It's also a good base to make over.

I DFKed her and it was well received. I tried more. She wouldn't use her tongue but otherwise deep. I kept on for a while but limited myself as she has a reputation as a dead fish. I wouldn't want her to push me away but I really don't care.

I caught her with a facial reaction for a split second when I changed my way of sucking. It was probably too long. But I love it.

Eating her pussy was well received. I put a finger into her but not allowed more. So I turned her over and try to penetrate the impenetrable with my tongue. I love it so much that I wouldn't let go. It was well received too. On the 2nd date she gave out a faint ahhh. That was lovely.

Then I let her blow. I never wanted a mind shattering blow because I will shatter everything else. When she is tired, she will also use spit and hand. That's as ghetto as it goes. I stopped her hand and went on top. There was a cowgirl first to warm her up.

In the end, I was making sure that if she is my girl. I was shaking her with my stick while kissing her. She didn't turn her head. She just received it until I cum. 

I took my shower and was ready to go. But she wouldn't let me. I know it's fast but not my record. So I stayed without getting too close to her. And she showed me her new car. That's probably because she saw my fast car. And she asked what I did earlier in the week. That's probably because I cum too little. The 2nd time she got closer almost face to face. My hand was on her body but still, I wasn't wrapping onto her. So I was napping with my eyes closed while she kept looking at me splitting my hair.

It was therapeutic like a massage. She kept on it for at least 10 minutes. She can't split my hair if she closes her eyes. I must be very easy on her eyes.

No comments: