Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Samantha

 Another redhead. Her deep red color goes well with her pale skin. Another schoolgirl type, 20 or 21. Again I noticed her last year. She has smallish breasts that look good. Half of her face seems promising. She has a little baby fat so her body outline isn't as sharp as skinny girls. But she looks young.

She aims for higher volume but she sells videos too. It was a hotel. She always leaves the door open. 

She looks better than I thought. The little corner of her mouth makes the difference of a pretty girl and a supermodel. Her booker once flash her full face picture on the website for a while. It still excites me after I met her. But it must have been last year when she took it. 

She was business-like but actually friendly. She doesn't speak much. She didn't ask me for a rinse. So I got naked and sat down on the bed. She came at my cock.

Before that, I tried to kiss her. She ducked and got a little lip kiss. She kneeled down to blow. Her technique was like brushing her teeth. It was quite nice.

But in the middle of it she stopped. It seems that there's something wrong. I realized that it's the sting swap. I normally rinse first so there won't be any transfer. Otherwise, it's odorless and tasteless. I rinsed it quick and carried on.

Before I turned on the camera, she went into the bathroom to put on a mask. It took a while. I always thought it was some surgical mask on Tiktok. But she blew me away when she came out. It was a lacy masquerade mask tightly tied to her head. That's why it took so long. That turns a 7 into an 8, a 9 into a 10.

The main camera was facing the side of the bed with a full view. I also use my phone to inspect her on close up. When I was doing some important things, I asked her to hold the phone. She did it dutifully. In the end, the camera was on the wrong side of the lighting and the phone was rarely turned on or facing the right places. The 2nd time because I was in a rush, the camera battery died. And the phone was even less used because I didn't bother to ask her to hold it. There was little to show for. I actually ordered LED shooting lights and tripods. But they arrived too late. The third time I seemed to get it right.

Since she is more business-like, I concentrated on my own business. I sucked her like a hungry baby and then licked and nipple her like some desert. Went downtown. Then back door. 

Her starfish isn't as tight as Josephine but it's pinkish with more meat around. I just wouldn't let go.

She has some shaving problems. So if it's not smooth enough, she would wear long socks. Otherwise, it's a short sock. She always wear socks.

She let me shoot how I want it. So much fun that I ordered some LED and tripods. The way she does it I don't think she will last long. But then she turned up in another city. So I decided to catch up with her. It's a disaster. I mean it sincerely.

First, my car has no battery left. I drove a few miles to a slow charger. Then to a fast charger further away. I was way late when I'm done. I told the booker I will pay for the hour whether I get there on time or not. I will still get there to pay her no matter what. Soon after I entered the toll road that I rarely used, I got a ticket. There was traffic near the end. I would have a few minutes with her probably she could jerk me off. better than nothing. Her booker says she is fully booked and I took her word for it. It doesn't really matter if I offered to pay that particular hour.

But when I got there it's underground parking. When I got to the lift it was over for a few minutes. So the booker decided to skip me. But then he offered me to come back in 90 minutes. No problem. I can just watch something or blog. When I returned he offered me 30 min. Better than I thought.

She is easygoing, staying there napping when I finish. I would like some cuddling but the maid knocked the door.

The 3rd time I was all ready. But she seemed to be a different person. I think she skipped the eyeliners and lipsticks. She was in a good mood, smiling all the time. She didn't smile before. Just get it over with She even danced and strip teased in front of my phone camera.

Before that, I took full body pictures when she stopped me. While checking the rules, she told me it was video but not sure if pictures are allowed. Silly her.

Since she was a different person I tried to kiss her again. Absolutely no resistance. I let myself go and didn't stop kissing her. Usually, I go for spoon when there's no DFK. I am too lazy for doggie. This time I'm squarely on top pinning her down. In the middle of it I thought she said something that I was too rough. Actually, she was whispering, "harder!". And so I did but regretted it. I ended the session earlier than I would have liked.

This time I expect some serious cuddling. Before I made my move, she threw my arms open, dive into me, and held me tight. So I reciprocated, face to face, chest to chest. She didn't just want to cuddle. She wanted more. But I rarely deliver.

No comments: