Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Feel like James Bond

Infractions are dropping out from my DMV record. The injury lawsuit that could claim my house is just gone. I have no credit card debt. I have spare money. I am even thinking about some long-term problems, like neighbors requesting me to tidy up the border areas, student loans, HOA fines, and reclaim the garage. Also, buy more cars. Already help my kid to get one. As we shall see, it will be a relaxing few months before the next storm.

Most girls I met are 19. We have historically a nice setup here. Bookers will recruit new girls to drive or fly here occasionally for a day or two. If you have to start, by the time you set up yourself in the normal way, if you know how, girls who come here would have earned tens of thousands and may not need the money anymore.

I prefer to go for girls at 19, physically sharper. If you look at side-by-side pictures, they may gain only a few pounds, but you can see the difference. Although they may be sexier with a little more meat, I prefer the sharper outline. Comparing the pictures that I took, a girl got bigger by one cup size in a year. It was smallish and ripe that will always take the chance. But now they are too ripe and I won't risk it if I see them. The shape and the hanging are different.

And of course the skin texture and the organs. It's hard to find the right shape with perky responsive nipples that are not pierced. The pussy swells a bit if you are not new. The starfish will be impenetrable. Of course, their face has to be very easy on the eyes. That's where I put my money.

I don't care what they do as long as they let me fuck and suck. Never get tired of it. If I do I will think of something. Breastfeeding and nipple stimulation is easy. They all let you DATY as long as you wish. Many will let you DATO as long as it's their ass. I can also suck toes if they have clean and lovely feet.

DFK is a different animal. This is how to get my heart and my money. Kissing me for 2 minutes at the start isn't enough. But I don't blame them for not doing it when it's on their menu. Many don't. When I became active again, I was losing confidence as half the girls don't.

Then came COVID. I quit the scene myself and saved up a lot of money. All the precautions I have it if you name it, box fan air purifier, UVC lamp, ozone generator, aqueous ozone generator. The whole family stayed in the house for a long long time because we can. There's no need to commute and no school. KF94 masks in a 4-day rotation. And discard after 3 or 4 times of use. It doesn't really cost that much when it's coming down from $2 a piece to less than $1. The protocols are still in place even though transmission via contact is unlikely. But it's a good idea to sanitize fruits and vegetables when there are so many outbreaks and recalls.

Now there are more girls in their 20's. There are fewer new talents so the girls can hang on longer. Many started in 2020, 2021.

Once I got the booster, I got itchy. And now even though the vaccines aren't that effective, the family never had symptoms so far. There were exposures at school or at work or the guest at dinner. We all test negative using the home kits.

The first two girls were a disaster. The 1st one was surprisingly good-looking. When I was getting on top of her, she told me "I don't like my feet touched." Kissing is not an option. Breastfeeding was at an awkward angle so I couldn't last long. I didn't remember much but fucked her hard and left.

The 2nd one was even worse. I came for her smallish breasts. I couldn't even see it. I'm not surprised that they didn't come back.

Then I retreat and look for more well-known beauties in their 20's. The difference is they are using their real age whereas some are well over 30 when they say 26.

I picked Kate because she showed off her natural breasts in pictures. A bit too big for my taste but they hang well and are rumored to be inverted. She doesn't disappoint. She is tall at 5'7, and model-looking. She is very easy on the eyes but I can't tell you any features. Just pretty. She does a lot of things that's why people are crazy for her. I tried hard not to kiss her too much on the 1st date and less hard for the 2nd. But in the end, I hold her head still to prevent teeth from crashing, put my tongue in her and vacuum away, while my cock was working fiercisely for the finish.

She saw through me. On the 2nd date, she did the reverse cowgirl and gave me lube. So I message her ass and penetrate her with my thumb.  She would be open to anal but I didn't prepare to spend more and I was already more than satisfied. I would love to focus on her but she has a funny schedule. She would advertise at 8:30 am. It's OK by me but if I got through my rituals and drive there, if she is still available it will be about her last session at about noon. And she is very popular. And she hinted that she may not be back after June.

Sally is people's choice number 1. Her curves are more exaggerated than models and she is shorter at 5'4. I didn't find her that gorgeous because she always put on a robe and then slip it off before we start. But I feel the difference when I held her for the spoon. She is well groomed. Her breasts are firm and her ass is tight.

There's an aura of refinement around her. Maybe she makes some effort to speak elegantly, slow, and with few words. But I don't exactly remember why I booked her again. She doesn't kiss. The area around the nipples is dark as if there's something wrong. I couldn't rim her. Not even able to turn her over to admire her ass. But she makes me happy, unlike some other hustlers.

So I was like meeting full-size bond girls, having great sex, and saying goodbye. Mission accomplished.

No comments: