Wednesday, July 27, 2022

The rare find

 I noticed her because her top is just about one inch thick horizontally. It's a strip 1.5 inches thick barely enough to cover her areola. It's actually less than a strip because there is a big ring in the front center.

Her breasts are small, next to flat, but sexy as hell.

She was wearing a short, or two pieces of it, held together by strings on her tighs.

She is tallish at 5'6, has brown skin, nice legs, and is healthy all over.

Her hair is all wrapped up except for a piece of twisted string dangling down, rather stylish.

She wasn't topless but I bet she isn't an addict and she had no babies. Both will determine the shape of her breasts and nipples. But there's very little I haven't seen yet, so I went for it.

I couldn't figure out how to take her top off. It wasn't like a bra. So I just pull it down. Wow! But she wouldn't let me suck. So I was upsold. But still a bargain. She has some sort of reverse nipple so it's fun. I was very gentle sucking since she seemed to be not at ease. 

When I gradually increase my suction, she bounced. It's like jumping backward away from me, who is sitting on the bed, onto the wall at her back. So I gripped her harder between my legs and closed my arms on her butt. But when I exerted more force on my tongue she would bounce again. Since she wasn't blocking me I soldiered on. She bounced a few more times.

When I came in I noticed that the tacky motel room is a little different. Now I can see that there was a mirror as the headboard. By reflex action, I went for a doggie even though I am usually too lazy for it. Sometimes it's good to go for the bullseyes right away. And she felt better that way. With her face on the bed, ass high up, I pounded away.

I used her as a giant flashlight. I would squeeze her butt for a tighter experience. I would steer her ass for the angle of penetration and the area of my cock's stimulation. I was able to hold it until I couldn't, ending in a big explosion.

My phone is in the car so I asked her if she wanted my number. I saw her sort of entering it but I never get a message to confirm. And I doubt if she will come back.

No comments: