Saturday, June 18, 2022

A very dark day

 I first got Valentine at 10 pm. I was very happy. But when I drove into the hotel parking lot, one gate was open. I thought I got a freebie. But when I got out, I realized the mistake. Basically, I'm as good as losing my ticket. I have to pay the max rate which is $28. I just paid it as I was happy and I wanted to get home quick.

She came out to work again after a day's rest. It was a bit sudden. I would have to do it Mon, Wed, Fri. I was worried about my performance. I decided against it. But she said she would work Sat too.

I had morning wood when I woke up. How convenient. So I sent her a message saying that I will have her when she starts the day.  I was thinking she slept late so she would be waking up and see me first. 

She would be ready at noon. She probably had some overflow bookings the day before. But she couldn't have seen a lot before noon.

So I prepared for the over an hour drive. I have a hunch she won't be back for a while after working the whole week. I didn't want to wait that long.

So far so great. If not for the morning wood, I would not have booked her. I didn't charge the camera battery. I struggled to find the charger, in the garage full of things like I just moved in with zero organization. Everything seems to be that I have seen it somewhere before but not where I expected. Luckily I found it. But then the plug is foreign. I think I threw away the adaptor not long ago. After trying to find an adaptor, I decided to cut off and swap the plug. Obviously, the charge isn't full when I had to go. I should have charged the half-full battery instead of the completely dead battery. So I decided to bring the whole thing and charge it in the hotel if the need arises.

The big mistake was that I had only 20 miles of range left on the car battery. I never thought of that when I changed my mind this morning. That was last night. It's like 14 miles this morning. It's very tight to go the supercharger on the way and there will be a long wait there on Sat. So I went to a slow charger 8 miles 18 minutes away.  Then I charged like 5 to 10 minutes to get enough charge to get to a fast charger in the opposite direction 10 miles away. It shouldn't need much time to charge to 80 miles that I need for the trip with enough spare.  But I over-relaxed like I always do on charging stations. I got to 120 miles wasting some time.

I told Valentine that I will be late. And that I will be leaving on time and pay in full, diplomatically. She asked me how late. I said 20 min but probably 30. Then I thought that she may be trying to slip another client in. I gave her options to add another half hour, or cancel me if you have other bookings. She explained to me that she is fully booked and the options won't work.

Also, I ordered a pair of bright, portable, studio lights with floor-standing tripods just for her. But it will arrive a day late. 

Now the race starts. I got into a toll road that I don't use that often. I was speeding up, getting to the fast lane. Then I saw a patrol car. I thought I braked fast enough but I saw the cops start their car. Then they pulled me over. A ticket.

They must be using radars. I haven't gotten a ticket this way for years! If it's that easy why don't they use it more often? And if I know that they still use radar, new or old tech, I could have brought a radar detector.

Money isn't really all of the problems. I don't want my driving record to look too bad. The current problem is that I will be terribly late if you can call that. 

I told Valentine that I will be able to make it before the end of my session to pay her in full. She sent me emoji's saying oh no, we have only a few minutes! But I think she was laughing.

I was hoping I still have 5 minutes, or she would give me five minutes to get off. For some reason, I'm horny all the way thinking about her.

But first, I had to get the money. The charging was the priority at the beginning; there's no other things more important. There's a gas station across the intersection. I got the money in one withdrawal instead of 3 in some other gas station ATMs previously, charging me 3 times as much and wasting 3 times the time.

When I crossed to the hotel entrance, the visitor parking is at the back of the block. It's underground. It's big. I couldn't park too close to the entrance; that's for valets. So I rushed with my camera to the escalator and texted Valentine, what do I do?

Unfortunately, it's 4 min past my session end time. She said her next client called her and he's now going up. But I could come back one and a half-hour later. If I can't, it sucks to be me. Of course, I'll wait. I could have written a story wasting 2 hours. I prepared for the worst; she could open a slit at the door and demand the money. I don't even have 5 min to jerk off. My main worry is my promise of paying in full - one hour plus video. I will honor that even if I never see her again. But I want to see her again.

I also had hope because she seemed to be leaving at 3 pm. It's odd but that's how she set up her bookings. I may have some time with her rather than just paying her for nothing.

I started relaxing. Very relaxed, very excited the whole morning. First, I had an important letter to mail. The post office is nearby. But the parking is impossible. There's road closure for some events. I had to park in some parking structure and walk to the post office. But then I found a meter on the side of the street; one vacant out of hundreds. Then I figured out that I had to install an app, complete the two-step verification, and enter all details of my credit card to pay 41 cents.

After all that, I had an emergency. The raw fish that I ate yesterday started talking to me. I had to give up 41 cents immediately to find a toilet. The guy in the first gas station told me that the bathroom is out of service. I had a $5 bill in hand but he surprised me. I  pointed to the bathroom to say I am going there. I didn't see any sign. Maybe he wanted to get rid of me because it's for customers only. If I didn't see the bathroom first I would have asked him with the bill in hand. It's a bit awkward for both of us if I try to bride him now.

Then I go to the next gas station on the map. Fuck. The right turn is closed or it's one-way anyway. I looped back but can't find the way. I started the map again and found one. I asked the woman and she pointed to the bathroom. What a relief. The bathroom is tolerable. Unfortunately, my pants got dirty. I wiped it with tissue paper and got on my way. I don't usually get that bad. But I had diarrhea a few days ago for two days non-stop. I don't feel bad but it just doesn't stop for 2 days. I picked up a can of code and left $5 on the table walking away. I should have let the woman scan the can.

I got back to the hotel 7 minutes before 2:30pm. I would love to arrive earlier in case her client leaves early, before the next one comes up. I texted her but now I don't have a cell signal. It happened that the signals are very different for the parking spaces. I moved and got a signal without going outside. But then I decided to go up to the lobby for a sure signal. 

That's when she texted me that she needed 15 minutes. Why she needs 15 minutes when she could have opened a slit at the door and got the full payment? That's when she told me I have 30 minutes. A lot better than 5 minutes that I hoped for. And indeed she is leaving at 3 pm.

When I saw her it was anti-climax. She didn't seem to know what happened. OK, usually I would have been talking to the booker all the time. But it's unprofessional to use heart emojis to fool me! Fuck you! I still have time to setup the camera. She only knew that I was given 30 minutes, and that she checked if I was paying for the video too before I brought out the camera. I did pay in full.

I did a quick rinse for the dirt and decided to leave my underpants there forever. Why I didn't think about that earlier?

BTW, she wore a cute little lacy black sock to match her mask, rather than the knee-length white lingerie socks last time.

I did about the same things last time but fewer and quicker. I finished with time to spare. When the maid knocked I packed my things and left after tipping her some more. She had a positive reaction then. 

Then I got a space right before the dropbox in front of the post office. It should have been a space for mailing letters. But someone parked on it when I came earlier.

Then  I charged the car. It didn't take long to get 100 miles to go back home. Any more will cost twice as much at the time instead of the low night rate.

I start to return home when the traffic is heavy. Sad. So I have all the time to think about the ticket, the fine, my driving record, all the things I didn't have time to do to her, wasting the whole day and a lot of money. But I am happy to see her instead of going home empty-handed. I had decent sperm donation in the condom too. Not bad for 3 days a week.

Valentine is so cute but lacks character so far. Even the reserved madam will wish me to get my phone back. My favorite is just so GFE. Talks but not too much. Do a lot of things. Her pictures look so much better and her natural girls are growing on me even though they are too big for my taste. The problem is that she is a bit elusive. She advertises early in the morning and works until lunch. If I book her after I finish my rituals, I will be her last client of the day. It's a terrible thought when she is fully booked.

But then I am sure I was Valentine's last client twice in a roll now.

No comments: