Thursday, March 19, 2020

Alice doesn't live here any more

Last month Julia posted a video of her moving out. I had such a fond memory of that apartment twice. She has a kitchenette near the entrance on the way to her "living room". And she talked about that she liked cooking. Obviously, I could have grasped the chance to ask for home cooking. But there was plenty of time until she dumped me.

I looked out of her bedroom window and had a good view of downtown. It's not too low to see the ugly ghetto downstairs. It's not too high but I can still see some landmarks and the city lights around us.

She was happy moving to some better places I guess. But I was a bit sad looking at her apartment for the last time.

But it could be a good thing since she won't worry about me anymore. I may be talking to her some day.

She was such an attractive school girl when I first met her. Now she is a walking bombshell in hot pants; she is a well-qualified stripper. I'm sure her new boobs make her hotter in clothes but it's not my thing. Also, her makeup is off the rails but who cares.

I like skinny models but looking at Chanel's IG everyday changes my mind. I'll go for a stripper at any time.

No comments: