Thursday, March 19, 2020

End of the world ...

 ... for I had to face Mrs Player 24/7 for at least a month or much longer! It's unimaginable!

I began to remember the less memorable girls. I saw a young girl because of her jugs. It turned out that she was thick and unattractive. But I turned her over and took up her Greek offer. She screamed like a pig but was eager to satisfy me. That's a good alternative to a pretty cheerleader when you need to lift your spirit.

The other 19 year old has a sexy body. It turned out that she is mixed so she has the better of both worlds. But her face is too exotic to fire my BFE passion. But she is classy, GFE and has a nice character. She would glue to my body and put her long legs around me after swallowing me. Good times.

And of course, Avery, when I wanted to whack some tall blonde regardless of the price when I was in rebound mode. I just wanted her ass but it turned out that she is good enough to be a Victoria Secret's (RIP) model. She is GFE and passionate too.

No comments: