Tuesday, February 25, 2020

My IG friends updates

Isn't Caroline cute? And she seems to be happy. She is outstanding and attractive having an average hairstyle, an average dress, and average makeup. But she can't be like this to be noticed to make the big times. I can't stand when she needs to be trendy and cool and model-like.

If she keeps on appearing like this, I may have to visit her and see how weird to have sex with her again when she is so happy with her boyfriend.

Julia went into the hospital. Luckily, it was only for her boob job. It's $8,000. An earlier nose job $12,000. And she wore braces when I left her, a few thousand at least. I'm happy that she has that much money left.

I so missed her small boobs when she posted her old pictures! I felt that she didn't want to be squeezed. Now I know maybe she didn't even like her boobs, not my squeezing. Now I totally not want to see her because those were one pair of her attractions. Chanel is flatter and she doesn't want to change a bit.

I think Julia doesn't like her face too. That's why she made up like that which turns me off. Her nose is nice but it wasn't bad to start with. It makes little difference to me. But Caroline will benefit if her nose looks like that.

Chanel still goes to work in the usual place regularly but disappeared on IG. It must be sad for her.

No comments: