Friday, May 07, 2021

Post Pandemic Sex

 I couldn't stand it anymore. Last time my heart was pounding when my target turned up. I talked myself out of it because I wasn't prepared enough to maximize the enjoyment. I had planned may be starting next month or so.

But she turned up again after a few weeks. So I did oral cleansing, bush trimming, and a thorough bath.

She's a bit weird. Her hair was still wet after a shower. She had no makeup on. I couldn't tell if I liked her hair. She isn't pretty nor bad looking. Her body is my type, small, small natural breasts, slim school girl type. She is mixed.

She didn't smile. She was giving me a gentle hug but I didn't realize it at first because it didn't feel like it. I so missed Cat, a white girl who was a lot warmer, and a cheerleader material too.

So I checked her menu item starting from the top. DFK was OK as long as it's one party. I didn't mind because she is a bit cute but she turned away when I tried to get into her mouth with my tongue.

Since I waited so long for these, I wouldn't let go of her breasts, either using my mouth or hand. I did remember once when she smiled. That was when she complained that I was tickling her breasts. I pulled her panty and went for it. It was bushy but I ate away. Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed my fingers. I licked her tights and legs a bit but didn't go far because she was a bit cold.

I turned her around while she was resisting a little. After I kissed enough of her bum, I spread her legs. It was bushy but it didn't smell. I would like to dine there but she wouldn't let me go any further.

Her blowjob was good. I looked at every moment of it. Usually, I just looked a bit so as not to be too excited. And girls are more relaxed if I don't stare at them. Her face is OK so I wasn't getting too excited. And since she didn't smile nor eager to please, I tried to get every cent out of her.

When I was ready to go in, she told me how much time we had left. She is fucking weird. Nobody did that. But maybe it wasn't her. Maybe my didn't cut my hair far too long. Maybe my car isn't nice enough. But I doubt if she was looking outside while preparing for me. Maybe I didn't opt for the VIP option.

The problem was that after getting to know my dick, she put in a lot of lubrication. It was OK for the initial penetration, but she was getting wetter and wetter. So my erection wasn't getting any harder. And my medication was a bit over. It wasn't working out but I decided to murder her instead.

So I laid on top of her, chest to chest her, and kept pounding. I would have let her go a few times but I soldiered on. I tried to DFK her in order to finish faster but she wouldn't let me. 

I held one of her leg, effectively spreading her legs,and kept pounding missionarily. I wanted to start with the spoon and grab her breasts but she refused. I put arms around her neck and waist and kept pounding. I asked if she was OK and doubled my effort. 

Nothing came out of it so I gave up. When I pulled out she volunteered the doggy. I accepted but then pulled out very soon. I didn't think there was enough friction. 

I asked for a handjob instead. It was decent. But she didn't sit too close and didn't like me molesting her breasts. I went back to full erection again and erupted. She kept going that was a nice touch.

She was surprised that I left her some tips. But still, she didn't smile while showing me out. I sort of like her, a good fuck. She can't get any worse next time. Maybe I could get her to smile. But then there are so man talents.

No comments: