Saturday, October 31, 2020

Goodbye, my favorite spy

Sean died at 90, along with part of my life. It's very likely that his movies are the first that I watched. I used to think that I watched every Bond movie in the cinema, except Doctor No, through Roger Moore and then some, including Sean's unofficial Bond movie, Never say never again.

My dad maybe took me once and I'm sure my big brother took me the rest until I went myself. I blame the bond movies for my lust for women. The movies aren't suitable for children although there was nothing explicit. What's the point of watching all these impossibly beautiful bond girls in minimal costume when I wasn't old enough to date for a long long time to come?

And I have too high an expectation of woman. Good girls hit me left and right but I settle for waiting if they don't capture my attention like the bond girls. So I ended up waiting and waiting, waiting to be successful and rich.

I never thought about it before but the most memorable bond girl to me is the Japanese girl in You only live twice. I was so upset when she died that I didn't even remember who took her place in the second half of the movie. Maybe she has something to do with my personality development.

Sean is simply handsome. He is more of the classic lead in the same class as Humphrey Bogard. I watched Roger before he became Bond so I feel that he is a bit of a comedian rather than humor, relatively speaking.

There is always these talk of quitting despite being paid an absurd amount of money so the franchise can carry on. The reason for quitting is always trying to do something else. First, I doubt a lot of cases. Maybe quitting while the going is still good rather than wait till the bitter end. Maybe failed contract negotiation.

Is this a sign of underachievement? Many people will take it easy when they get to the point that they never have to work again to maintain their comfortable life. Steve Jobs, Bezos, Mark, Musk are the exceptions.

What Steve has anything to prove when iPhones conquered the world? People won't remember him soon and when Apple declines nobody will remember him. Do you even remember Nokia? But in his case, he does have something to fight for, to put down Bill Gates. Steve lost out to Bill in PCs. He lost Apple too but came back to win everything, the most valuable company. People worship Steve but hate Bill.

What else is the driving force? If Steve stays on the stock price of Apple will be stable and rising. But you can't carry money into your grave. His widow and kids have lifetimes of money to spend already.

Musk is an oddball. He really wants to be in the history books.

Bezos seems to be holding steady no matter what others say, wouldn't settle until world domination. He is amazing when I joined Amazon just after it moved on from selling books on a website. Maybe he felt people look down on him not being a tech company and he's not a Silicon Valley founder like the rest. Maybe that drives him.

In Sean's case, he earned enough money over the years, every woman wants him. He's not going to build an empire or enter the history books. Why not quitting as an icon and do something more interesting or enjoy life?

People say that it's hard to get ahead putting you in a big house and a big salary. A beautiful wife and lovely kids make it worse. And this is what companies do to keep people instead of having competitors. 

I had those moments and I don't regret it. You can see the difference when kids growing up with people around them looking up to their dad.

I missed those years but I ain't doing too badly at all. I'm in the same big house. I still manage to have passionate sex with teens with flawless bodies. Those are only safe bets and I have many other interests.

Well, not exactly flawless since I'm not rich. I always think that Kat only did it for the winter break and won't be back after Christmas. I was wrong. She seemed to have big plans but quitted soon after the pandemic started. She is a pretty senior schoolgirl. Totally beautiful in the raw but gorgeous with full makeup on. I always love her smallish tits. I went nuts when she had the tits erection when I licked her. Her only flaw maybe her legs. There's nothing wrong and she is totally proportional all the times I saw her naked. Perhaps when she stands shoulder to shoulder against a model, her legs may look inferior because of the length. But who cares! I never went that far down!

1 comment:

kahanueasterbrook said...

Tungsten Titanium - tungsten titanium oxide - TitaniumArt
Tungsten Titanium. This material is a part of titanium burnt titanium oxide nier titanium alloy materials. This titanium nitride coating service near me is made in titanium scooter bars Australia. Tungsten Titanium is unique and is made of the $8.99 trekz titanium pairing · ‎In stock