Friday, May 21, 2021

My new girl friend experience

 I had been tortured by my deadlines. It was Feb with a short month. Then it was April spilled over to May. I still haven't finished but my work was done. I just need to wait if anything disastrous turning up that I had to sort out.

And so I was late for everything. I wanted to write a really late Valentine appreciation for Emma the British nurse that I met half a lifetime ago.

I wanted to write updates on everybody. I quitted following the IG of Channel II and Margaret the schoolgirl. They are doing well and not the sort of girls I lust after anymore. Margaret changed and Channel was never it. Channel even claimed to be married that I doubt very very much. Caroline the teen model at 30 seems to be doing well. I think her boyfriend is real, met his parents, and being treated in a hotel day spa for her birthday. I think she will see me if I ask. But she has been herself lately. I know she hates to look like a teen model or any model. Then she will be at the bottom of many models and won't get work. Her preferred look and personality are too punk for me. 

With all the urgent work done, I even had time to paint the door.

Before I become active again, all I wanted is a nice pair of breasts. Then I wanted a tiny teen with a nice pair of smallish breasts. The one I tried was OK. I hoped the next one will be more gloomed, more engaged, eager to please, and highly kissable. Without all these, it's hard to get my heart pounding at their classified.

Then I found one one day. She even has a cute pretty face. But I missed her by several hours. She just stayed after check-in time till last call at 10 pm. I couldn't meet her in the evenings.

I waited for a week. Usually, all types of girls will turn up over a week. There wasn't anything like her and my last conquest. So I tried something different. Not that I haven't tried that before.

It's trendy when I watched so many foreign TV series. I picked the smaller one and the younger one, almost teen-looking. She wasn't like that when I got through the door. But she is small and thin. She looked good in her lingerie but I should have been alarmed. There is too much fabric. Usually, they wear tiny bikinis or even smaller ones.

In the lighting that resembles a hostess club, she has a beautiful face and looked like she is in her 20's. I was happy.

She held my hand into the bathroom, offered soap to wash my hands, mouthwash, and washed my genital. I was happy with her natural-looking body when she was fully naked. When she was fixated on my dick, I gave her a quick kiss on her pretty cheek. I almost crashed her teeth. When my eyes were half-closed, she avoided her face but countered my kiss with her lips with a very quick turn of her head. Maybe she didn't want to ruin her expensive makeup. She is a good kisser and doesn't bother how much I wanted to kiss.

The last one was lying flat on the bed on her back waiting for me. She just laid there so I went to kiss her and then went on top to do my things all the way down. She was at ease until she thought I was going to finger her.

I was waiting for Sarah to come to bed. The first thing she did was asking for permission to blow me using visual language while holding my dick. I was a little disappointed about her professionalism. She blew and blew, sucking and licking my balls. I was waiting for her to do something else but it seemed that she was waiting for me to tell her to stop. 

I stopped her when she was using her hands too much. She brought out a condom but asked me if I wanted it. It wasn't a great fuck so far but I liked her. I wanted to be better. I went to the dark side. I had been doing well so far so I opted for the no option. She was puzzled or pretended to be until I got out of bed to get the extra fee.

Then I tried to penetrate her on top like a boyfriend. The foreign lovely music was already turned on since she started the blowjob. 

We felt the resistance down there. So she got up and put on a tiny bit of lubrication on me. Then I was in. I tried not to get too excited and concentrated on her face. She looked prettier now. Then I did my favorite DFK missionary and she was very accomodating.

I felt so good dumping my cum all inside her while sucking her mouth. It wasn't too great a finish and she sort of felt that way. So she was grabbing me hard and wouldn't let me go. I felt great in there until I rolled over carefully to rest. 

She looked very much like a girlfriend, trying to keep my cum from getting out and all over the bed while she was getting up to clean.

After she did a quick clean-up, she wanted to cuddle. She asked me to put my hand under her neck so she could get close. So I held her with my other hand and went to sleep. We could have done a bit of eye to eye and lips to lips and legs crossing legs. But I had enough. I needed a rest.

During my sleep, I realized that she was feeling my heartbeat with the back of her hand. I know it's a bit unusual. Some girls think that I was falling in love.

We went into the bathroom and did all the washing again. When the opportunity came up, she either kissed me or demanded kisses. At the door, she was grabbing me hard with her arms around my neck. Then we kissed away even though I rinsed my mouth. Then she waved goodbye, very animated and very energetic.

It's hard not to go back to my new girlfriend. But then there can be many surprises in a week. 

No comments: