Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Still got it

 There was an occasion and Mrs Player showed herself off and dressed me up as well. But my usual outfits for the occasion were gone or didn't fit anymore. So I picked a jacket after trying several; out of many, Mrs Player picked the top and pants that I brought and shipped from China for cheap. She said that they aren't bad if you cover the labels, pockets, and some design details.

The reception was great. I wouldn't know but Mrs Player was pleased and claimed credit, even though I brought them myself.

Watching a movie, I remembered how sought-after I was. I matched all the checklists. Parents wanted to introduce their daughter to me. I picked Mrs Player. She was cute. I came 3 times once. I had no idea that she wasn't that interested in sex and chose early retirement, lol.

But I wonder if looking for true love is that great. Some lyrics you know are obviously written by females, crying all night, need a lifetime to heal.

In the assassin movie, the old getaway driver has a regular, a paid lover. She is GFE but he doesn't do much. If he does he may have trouble breathing. Once he took some stimulants; he almost died in bed and ended up in the hospital. 

He asked her to marry him but she rejected him, telling him to find somebody more mature, lol. When she announced that she is going to retire soon and get married, he was angry. She tried to comfort him; he said his last lover told him the same things. He left but returned days later to offer some cash for a wedding gift.

There is this angelic college girl that I noticed since last year. Unforgettable. While others may wear jeans or very casual outfits, she wears a body-hugging dress showing off her legs. And she feels at ease. Her body is like one of the stick figures in TikTok that I don't really fancy. But in the flesh, she is my ideal body type. But being with her all day face to face, I noticed that her face isn't as ideal as I thought. Like her elder sister about the same age has a more movie-star looking face with only casual makeup if any. But she is obviously bulkier. She may have a killer body in a bikini but I like her little sister more.

In their eyes, we are apparently somebody to look up to.  We still get the looks. Great kids. A moderate big house that their generation can only dream of, in a neighborhood that money cannot buy. There are few places in the nation like that.

No comments: