Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ambushed by the local high school cheerleader team

Yeah, I wish. When I was walking around on campus, I spotted some cheerleaders scattered around in their shortest possible pure white skirt, and maybe in sport shoes as good as bare feet.

They are two far away from me to have an erection, which is a good thing. I have enough self control not to get any closer. But admired at a distance, they are more like perfect ballerina figurines.

But all of a sudden they congregated to perform a surprise cheer for the crowd some 10 ft in front of me. It's not like across the football field.

The problem is, they are all not like "chunky" NFL sexy types, but rather Babie doll types, the oldest less than 19. Imagine the effect on me when they all spread their legs and kick around. Very blond, very long legs, very slim. There are Asians among them but they all have the same build. With one or two exceptions, they don't have baby fat but Babie doll limbs. Did they all give up milk and meat?

It's like Girl Generation in the fresh, X 10.

The next morning I called Ms Pencil right away. (Mrs Player didn't summit that night.) When I met her I realized why I was a bit obsessed with her. She was wearing a tight jean skirt as short as she can get away with having to walk in and out of the car. What a coincidence. I didn't asked her what to wear but since the school uniform last time, she has good idea. She had lacy lingerie under it too.

I knew she has a great butt the first time she had a tight knee length pant on. That's the reason I stayed. The 2nd time she had a tight mini hot pant. It's great but I didn't know her legs are awesome until she almost bare them all under a super mini skirt.

I brought a 4 in casual high heel sandal with a tiny pinkish floral top. The amount of wood used for the chunky heels instead of a metal spike means expensive. Again she fit it like Cinderella. I asked her to walk around for a few steps on the skirt, then on lingerie alone, then naked.

I still think she has a fixation on cocks but she is a lesbian. Unusually my charm doesn't work much on her but she likes my cock more it seems. A curiosity item?

No comments: