Monday, July 20, 2020

The FBI vs the Nuns

After searching all of Amazon Prime and Netlfix, I decided on the Warrior Nuns. I must admit I like pretty girls in cool costumes. She must be eye candy for me to possibly watch a few seasons. It's a bit creepy to binge-watch teen dramas with a pretty girl, but all the others are adults, the action is fun, and the storyline is interesting. It seems to be promoting religion but in fact, slips in some anti-religion doubts. At least there is no romance to be embarrassing to watch; they explained it away very early.

But it has only one season. Then I discovered the Blacklist. I must be living under the rock, and I'm probably is. Never heard of it. It feels old but then again I am happy after discovering that it's still running.

It's my kind of TV. It's more spy than cops. A pretty woman. But actually, James is the lead. I don't think there is a story without him. I remembered watching him somewhere when he was a lot younger. I love him when he delivers the bullshits.

But as good as he is, after two or so seasons, I can't stand whenever he says Kebab. Folkcum is tolerable in the beginning. That grows old and Kebab kills it.

I'm quite sure the series inspired Quantico. But Megan gets too fat after the 1st season. Unwatchable. That never happened to me. Burn Notice never turns me on but she is pleasing to the eyes. Scully still looks good in a jacket and pants, especially kicking ass. And of course Chuck, she's the reason I can't forget and I watched it all over again after Netflix/Prime got it.

No comments: