Thursday, February 06, 2020

Outed on IG 2

So I tipped off Chanel (2) that she is outed on IG. What did she do? She did some panic moves but in the end, she couldn't throw away her 100K followers. After a day, nothing had happened. The only exception? She killed the messenger. She blocked me.

So everybody can search and find her same old account but me. I don't even try to follow her with the same handle. But anybody else can follow her.

Well, this girl is much juicier than I thought! She openly flaunts her half a million bank account. Half a million! No wonder she can co-sign the apartment for her buddy. She frequently posts updates with stacks of $100 bills, at least a few grand each. She even shamelessly use a $100 bill to wipe her makeup. This is over the rails!

I think she has a lawyer to help her with money laundering who is also her boyfriend. But still, are you inviting the IRS for those pictures? And when she makes a deposit, it's a lot more than the $10,000 reporting limit.

In the beginning, Chanel(1) wore a white T-shirt and jeans to meet me at a seaside cheap motel. I believed her that she is a college student. Of course, she isn't. She wouldn't bother to get some papers for her exit strategy. I think she already had one at the time, her boyfriend who actually lived around there.

She also told me that she dressed modestly to get more tips. Who wouldn't help out a struggling student or waitress? But the eternal poor is a different matter. It's just bottomless. A hundred dollar tip isn't going to keep Caroline happy for the next week when her cat food runs out. I vaguely remember that Chanel has a stitched up T-shirt made of hundreds of squares from reusing different old garments, the 101 sowing exercise. I think she just brought one.

So I don't think Chanel(2) gives out her IG account to any of her clients. Maybe only to rich daddies. Those own you for months or a year and verbal abuse is included. For those contributing a grand or two a month won't like their girl like that. And not for paying her a few hundred each time clients like me. That's what I feel. She wouldn't care too much for the bottom clients. There are plenty. And when you see her $100 stacks, what is a good tip to her? If I didn't conclude that we have no chemistry last year, I would be very disillusioned when I see her IG account.

Yes, you feel better to help out a girl like Caroline, not when she needs the money to keep her high life like Chanel. So much cliche.

And also when a girl making excuses hiding her car that parked somewhere else, you know it's a high number MBZ or BMW. Chanel(2) drives a Porsche! And I don't care enough to know what's the model.

But what she talked is real. Hers is one way to handle her ivy league schoolmates. Nobody else has half a million cash in their bank accounts. She does know that clients have many choices. She had to travel a bit to get new clients. And that she changed her mind moving to a porshe apartment near Julia. How long will the money last? It's wise to spend less on big items. And it's wise to think of exit strategy when you have half a million dollars in the bank and don't know how long money will keep coming.

But it's difficult to invest if you don't know how. I think that's why she has half a million cash in her account. If the lawyer is also her boyfriend I would be very careful if I were her. And that's why she keeps the other boyfriend that doesn't know what she is doing.

Now I understand that she wouldn't want me to visit her at home. She must have thought I was somebody when I can get into Julia's home. The whole area is a nice neighborhood and that I won't attract any attention. I visited Emma's townhouse without any problem. But I think she lives in some upscale apartment or house. She doesn't think my car or dress code is up to it.

But getting Julia's IG is so much closure. She is so modest. I know so much more about her including her childhood pictures. She must have been a neglected child, one of many. And that's why she is so close to her grand. And that she must have been sick of poverty or just having nothing and went into the sex industry when she wasn't even old enough. I recognize her bathroom and remembers the good times. And no, I just can't find her face attractive enough to make me sad for not meeting her again. I lost sleep for a night or two. Now it's healed.

And girl, you should know why you can't find love. Nobody can handle this. If you quit and come with me riding into the sunset I can handle it. (But that's reserved for Chanel1 only.) Not when you are sucking dick for a living. And half a successful man has many choices, just like us clients. There are so many pretty girls with a dubious history. 

No comments: