Sunday, June 25, 2023

Virginia

 I saw her pastor. I saw her several favorite teachers. She felt relieved when she passed all her subjects and graduated high school.

Before that, her father beat cancer and then lost. She watched her father pass away.

Soon after graduation, she got a job that included long shifts, probably 8 hours in a minimum wage job.

She came to California and enrolled in a community college where students want to transfer to colleges. She has a Linkin page with this one item, no links to other people, no words. She could have finished or she could have abandoned and forgotten.

She is an odd ball in my fav website. She charges a lot higher and had few ratings. I'm interested in her because she shows her face and does a lot of things including filming, role play. But at that price, she would be doing at most one client a day if she's lucky.

I wasn't that keen on her face. Sort of pretty but not enough at that price. But she advertised to be 19. She does have a 19-year-old youthful body and long legs. I was curious about the faint line scars on her legs. And she may host at her home.

I went to her motel room. It was running around in circles. I waited in the parking lot for a long time. She asked if she could smoke on the phone. Probably she chain-smoked last night and couldn't possibly get rid of the smell. When it was time to get in, she asked me to send her my picture.

She looks exactly like her pictures and looked like 19. She DFK with a tiny bit of tongue when I started the attack. She was keen to get into the doggy position. I just went with the flow and inserted. Of course, she couldn't finish me like that and invited me to get on top of her, missionary style. Fun but not worth the money, expensive. She asked if I would see her again. I hesitated a bit almost wanting to ask for a discount. But that sort of thing wasn't easy for me so I just said sure.

I looked her up because she used her real name on Cash App. It won't matter if she charges for filming. And so I think she abandoned her community college or she didn't get any benefit from that. She is at least in her mid-twenties now. I feel sad for her. A good girl finished high school. What did the US offer her? A minimum wage job. In some states, your parents can just sign you up for college and worry about the loans later.

Well over a month, I decided to see her again. It's expensive but the overcharged part can be assigned as charity. It was bad.

I texted her in the morning but didn't get a reply for half a day. She was available after all. I told her it won't be the original time I asked for. I ended up half an hour late. She was impatient. the motel was worse than last time. She was already on the bed with lingerie. Last time she was in a cute short dress.

She let me DFK but almost shut her mouth. She is proud of her BBBJ skills but I wouldn't let her do it for too long, risking ejculation. I skipped the doggy and rammed at her, missionary style. When I was recuperating in bed she gave me a towel. I saw red on the condom and I understood why.

I really think she is a surfer because of the faint scar lines on her legs. And there are faint purple spots on her legs, like she hit something. But no. She only surf when she was young but no longer. So I'm very puzzled. 

She didn't even think that I will see her again. I gave her a hug goodbye which changed her thoughts. She said see you next time when I grabbed her butt. Probably not.

No comments: