Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Back to College

Not me. It's the time of the year for a visit. I met an incredibly cute girl in the dorm. I didn't want to be get caught looking at her shorts all the time but she shook my hand while we were alone briefly, introduced herself and showed off her bedroom (with other's present). She then retreated to her bedroom reading with her door wide open.

Healthy cute blondes are everywhere, leggy and showing off their mid-sections. She is different. She looks like she's from Alaska. Her face and legs match so she might have no makeup on or very little. Her face looked like a flawless sex doll.

She is on the small side but perfectly proportioned. That's why I can't stop looking at her legs and tried not to go near her initially. I would think she is the perfectly sized sex doll too. Why you want to be feed and fuck simultaneously? When the face and tongue are the most erotic parts?

No comments: