Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Reality is how you see it

Conway will be remembered as the person who made a major advanced in human mutual understanding, between sexes in particular. It's always suspected but not proven. Now every man and boy have a concrete understanding of what is inside a woman's mind; that thing called alternative facts.

In this game of sex, every companion has to deal with it one way or the other. Chanel I is a professional liar. She can do it effortlessly while you can't easily find holes in it. There is a subtle difference but Julie bullshit through it. She is very convincing but her lies don't pass the test of time. How do I know? Chanel (II) told me the other side of her that fit my experience. As for Chanel, I don't think she knows the truth herself!

So I gave up booking Chanel directly and went through her assistant. She wanted to see me after all. But then it was bizarre at first. No, it was bizarre throughout really.

"Don't text me every day, I have my private life!", she complained the first thing she had the chance.
"You told me to see you at home. And I ever texted you two messages!"

She claimed not to have remembered on the first message. And then I think she deliberately remembers me as another person to put me down. Then she didn't reply anymore. So I tried once again the next week when I could go to see her. No reply again. I wasn't going to talk about it nor complain about it. I wonder what game she is playing. If you don't reply I can't see you.

Just as she was trying too hard to put me down on texting, she managed to bring up Mrs Player, her boyfriend, and whether I'm fully or partially retired even before we had sex! Whhhat? A lesser person will lose his erection instantly.

Incidentally, I had something to do that day so I book her late in the evening. I told her the truth that it was a long day for me and I would have a problem performing. So she blamed it on my stress and there wasn't anything to do with her behavior.

Very understandingly, she worked very hard to relief my stress and frustration while I just laid there resting on the pillows. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't make me rock hard with her blow job. I didn't want to see her exhausted for nothing so I asked for the condom. I made it into the cowgirl. Again, she could ride all day while I just laid there watching. So I lifted her up and put her back down flat on the bed without ever pulling out. I tried to come fast and furious. I sucked her face and then her mouth non-stop. If she passed all that we could have a beautiful friendship with mutual benefits - money vs sex. I had no doubt she did want to see me again.

But I failed to come even though I gave her a good fuck. So I ordered the final handjob. She was a bit surprised that I had no problem with my ego. Actually, I enjoyed if it comes to that. The more mature ones are best. Avery and Caroline would see me eye to eye romantically and understandingly while doing it. And of course marathon lingering kisses. It was actually on the first date with Julie. There were no kisses but she was unexpectedly sweet, looking at me with all the smiles in the world.

Chanel wouldn't do any of that. But that didn't stop me from grabbing her and kissed away until I came. At the start, she asked me if I did it myself so as to last longer. But I proved myself my coming like buckets. She cleaned me up quick to avoid getting the bed wet all over.

So it was all a test. She told me she remembered me. She didn't reply because either she was with her boyfriend or that all the messages were deleted from the car because she didn't want to get caught. And she has a good reason to not remember me at first. She got a lot of texts. She actually showed me her phone! How awkward. I'm that not special. I don't want to know. It doesn't make enough sense but she saved my number in front of me with a long name consisting of words to remember me by.

I still call it bullshit. Who else you would invite to see you at home? She admitted that it was nice for Julie to take me home. (If she only knew.)

I still think that she remember me from two years ago even if she doesn't look at my handle and account beforehand. How can you explain that she brought up Mrs Player the same way, before and after sex, both times I booked her? I asked why she brought up Mrs Player all the time and she promised not to do it again. No explanations. Is she jealous of her? Is that her way of reminding me not to try anything funny, like trying to be her boyfriend?

It turned out that she has two boyfriends. One is for love. He knows what she does but doesn't want to handle it. So he dates other people. She doesn't like it because she doesn't want others to share his love. The second one treated her very nicely. He doesn't know anything and he doesn't take care of her (not paying her and not supporting her). She told me she isn't attracted to him at all. What a surprise! If that's her way of deterring me from seeking love, it's a total fail. I wouldn't want to be in any of their shoes. She is totally open and vulnerable.

Would you go around and tell every client that you have a boyfriend? Or even two? No. I think she respects me, the one who went home with Julie. She is dying to know what's between us. She can't live while I know more about Julie than her. They haven't talked since over half a year ago. Julie even changed her number; I think it was after I texted her walls of text and then promised her to let go.

I asked her if Julie is gay because from what she told me Julie has been so nice to her. And that she wasn't that good to me. But she told me that Julie is good enough to me because she took me home.

She told me their group once went to see a very scary movie, those that will have ID checks. Not all of them passed, LOL.

Just happened that I forgot the money in the car; it's a long day. After the shower, I put on my clothes to get it. I left my phone inside so I wasn't sure the room number even after I took a good look before I left. I was confused because she took off the no disturb sign after I arrived. She texted me if I will be back but of course I didn't receive it. Yes, it's so fucked up I could have left. But I won't need excuses. If I do it I would have insulted her with half the money, just like what I did with Chanel I.

The stack of money was thick enough but she took the chance to count it in front of me and apologized for it. She tried so hard to say that our relationship is purely professional. Yes, but you are supposed to be my girlfriend within the hour. And whatever happens in the hour stays in the hour. I don't know why, even Caroline the over 30 teen model told me that she now has a better boyfriend while still wants my business.

It was more complicated in Chanel's mind. She doesn't want to steal her friend's client but she also likes to win. She actually will move next month into the classy apartment she told me last time. She didn't but she insisted that she told me last time that she hasn't moved in yet. I think her current apartment isn't as good as Julies but the new one will cost twice as much.

Without prompting, she criticized Julie's heavy makeup and asked my opinion. She even dug up Julie's Instagram pictures for me to see. It happened so sudden or I could have got Julie's account name. 

Ahh, why everybody has a personal trainer? Should I get one too? The two girls may meet again at the downtown gym and share the same trainer to save some money.

I'm quite sure that Chanel didn't read any of my shit anywhere. She may change her mind about visiting her in her new apartment. It will be very difficult with a doorman.

No comments: