Thursday, December 21, 2017

Oh my ego

It started when I was going home on a dark desert highway. Well, most of the state is built on the desert anyway. I was lonely or horny that I didn't remember. I stopped to call a phone number on a classified with an impossibly cute girl in a video.

Of course, it was not the girl on the video that I met. Nowadays you can buy a video from anybody on the internet and pay in many ways including webcam tokens. Now I understand why people in pictures or videos hold an identifying sign upside down or mirror image. They have no clue what it is.

But she is young and most of her body is up to standard; she is from my city with the same accent. She did what she was supposed to do but without GFE. I was going on and on. On the missionary, I was telling myself I did what I had to do and now's the time to come. She thanked me for my hard work. We laughed. Because of that, I was looking for her the next week in the same situation.

I was lied to; another girl Sandy turned up despite the promise. I was politely telling the girl that I was looking for someone else while doing a U-turn to the door. Then I noticed her bikini starting from her breasts. It was totally unexpected; usually, I will be looking for model skinny types or schoolgirl types. But she is not bad at all, a half plus-size model maybe. She is tall and if she losses a few pounds all over her face will be a lot more beautiful.

I decided to stay when my eyes never left her bikini top. Then I went for her breasts. They didn't disappoint as she is mid-twenties at most; she is a bit thick so her girls are big and natural. She was surprisingly GFE that I didn't pay for and didn't expect.

She just stood there waiting for me to undress. I just had the chance to pull her down to sit on my lap. She just did it without hesitation. That was the beginning of a great feast. I just kissed her how I liked it and whenever I liked it. I went up and down on her and then turned her around. She just did it, even with the prediction on her own initiative.

When it was time to blow I recognized the way she looked at my cock. She looked at it the same way when I first undressed. She wasn't calculating how much work she had to do or how uncomfortable she would be. She was fixated. She just grabbed my cock and suck away without giving me the chance to change my sitting position.

With that much GFE and kissing, my missionary was going too well, lasting not as long as last time. After I finished she wouldn't let me go with both her arms around my waist. She was still fucking me. I wasn't responding like a blowup doll. I couldn't respond. She was doing the missionary on her own at the bottom. It was minutes until she gave up, saying softly," Mmm, so fast!". She sounds like a little girl complaining while I ran out of candy.

Weeks later, I figured out that it could be a totally different story. The hometown girl got my request but passed it to Sandy. I was too thick and too much hard work. So Sandy was expecting a handsome guy that last a long time with a big equipment, she told me twice about it, not absolutely big but relatively for my 120 pounds. This was exactly what she wanted and I delivered, except for the lasting bit, lol.

They left and I couldn't take another promise from the agent. I tried another agent who got me Apple. I couldn't remember any girl who was riding on me looked at me so desirably and then kissed me with so much smile and love.

And so I decided to keep my long fluffy hair. I don't care if Americans call me gay. The rest of the world calls American males ugly. We have Speedo Superbrief and they have knee length wetsuits for swimming. I don't care if it's embarrassing going to PTA meetings. I don't care if I am mistaken again as another student when I walk with my kids in high school. I don't care if schoolgirls smile at me like I'm a driving senior when I am just stopping my car for kids to cross safely.

BTW, when I went down to the scoreboard during a home game, I saw two women who seemed to be trying to outdo one another. One had a beautiful face with very nice makeup under the spotlights. She looked like an ex-cheerleader. The other not as beautifully madeup but bared her shoulders and arms in a chilly fall evening. They were sitting face to face and I was about the only person who could see them competing.

These happened within a week or two; my appetite grew and grew. I stared at the classified without much selection until I caught my eyes on a pair of tits. These would do; these would be the bottom line if nothing else. Indeed there wasn't much else. She wasn't even showing off her assets at the door, wearing a T-shirt. But I had faith in her advertising. She is young and thick so that advertised pair could easily be hers.

She was a bit amateur and unprepared. Her room wasn't too tidy, hair a bit messy, no makeup to speak of. She will be called ugly in high school but she isn't a real turnoff. She wears a bracelet and her breath wasn't that good!

She's not the type of girl you would associate with well grooming and trendy with makeup. But all of a sudden she told me her armpit hair wasn't perfectly shaved on doctors order, something like that. She surprised herself by my staying and wanted to keep me coming back.

After I explored all her assets, the only way to salvage the date was to go for her ass. She accepted my offer and trusted me with the extra donation so I didn't need to get out of bed to fetch the money. She told me she hadn't done it for a while and it was hard work to get in. Actually, I wasn't in. I was barely in and out of her sphincter.

I wasn't sure why she didn't bring out the lubrication. Maybe she wanted me to feel the best value for money. Maybe she wanted to do it all naturally without aid. I knew she wasn't doing too well but she seemed to be okay under me. Instead of continuous torture, I decided to deliver one sharp shot to get it over with, to get totally inside. She screamed! Not very loud but like being slaughtered or tortured. So I checked on her under me to see that she was doing okay. She was and decided to bring out the lubrication she had it in the nightstand drawer all along. She worth every cent I gave her.

Then I met this small real blonde girl who looked like a high schoolgirl at 20 something. After I put down the money on the table, she walked into me and kissed me like a girlfriend. Well, the sort of girlfriend who kisses as in chick movies. I saw her a few times because I loved to kiss her whenever I wanted, particularly when I am about to come. There's natural attraction, or, the lack of repulsion.

The last time I saw her, she told me I was amazing when we cuddled after. I didn't know what to response, smiling. it off. And then when we kissed goodbye, she repeated it louder and more seriously to make sure I got it. Yes, I was getting better and better in these few weeks and that's why I was so active.

In between meeting the blonde, an elusive spinner on my radar turned up. There is one and only one girl whose pictures made me horny every time. But her face is too exotic for my taste. Still, I saw her several time, each time telling myself that I wasn't coming back and looking for a prettier girl. This elusive spinner may fit the bill.

In my mind, I rehearsed many times all the things I wanted to do to her. When I met her at the door, I was a bit disappointed and my script went up in smoke. She didn't have the killer body I wanted though not far away. Her face is a bit plain though I prefer her to the one I wanted to replace - The Schoolgirl.

I began to kiss her to break her ice. She was unlike the blonde who took the initiative and clung to me like a girlfriend. She was only responding in kind. I thought that's it until I tried again later more forcefully. She opened up her mouth for some tongue engagement and maintained the lingering kiss lingering.

When I was going up and down her body, I realized that she is better than my first impression. Her perfect pedicure on her pictures didn't look that perfect because her legs aren't model long. But then they are so small and cute, and spotlessly clean. I began to give her a foot massage, not only using my hands obviously. I also bit her irresistible bottom, gentle at first so as not to alarm her, and then harder and harder. I always ain't big on dinning. But on her, licking wasn't enough. Somehow I started vacuuming her and pulling her lips with my lips. I could hear her faintly saying, "Oh fuck!". I didn't know it was passion or desperation.

Her blowjob was well coached. It's all an act but a good act. Her eye makeovers were targeted at this angle looking me very sexily. She practised enough to look natural and nothing seems too exaggerated, even though she was moving up and down like a crouching tiger and her eyes were giving out lasers. When I had seen it all and felt it all, I told her to get the condom. Actually, I went to fetch my own. She asked me if I needed it immediately. I didn't know what to say. That's when she carried on ... and on... and on. She must have loved it, or she was trying to soften me up, bringing me closer to climax to save her pussy.

When she was riding me, she was low as a racing jockey. But she wasn't trying to stay close to kiss me, lol. Now I realize what she was simply doing. I think I got the feeling of a woman at the bottom. She was doing the rough missionary on top of me. What a change! More than that, she would gyrate to the sides too. She came on me very strongly, not worrying at all that I would come too early. Indeed, I think she rode harder and harder, wishing that I would come earlier.

It didn't seem like that she would let go. So I lifted her whole body up while she was riding me. Usually, I would rise up carefully and put her head near the end of the bed without pulling out from her. But she was instinctively alarmed when the earth moved under her. Somehow she managed to stay on the pillow side of the bed.

I carried on what she did, with me at the top this time. It took a long time since she wouldn't kiss. There was one last thing I wanted to do. I asked if I could come in her mouth. It should be included for the BBBJ but I wasn't sure after putting on the condom. Instead of saying yes, she got up and we pulled the condom together quick. When I was about to come I doubted if that was a good idea. I had a big load then and I usually come in waves. I doubted if I could finish all in there. When I glanced at her I was relieved a bit. She was using her lips to form a tight seal on my faucet. She knew enough not to let go until I finished the full load. 

No comments: