Tuesday, October 24, 2017

PIcked up by a woman

When I was changing diapers, I told myself, "there go my next 18 years of life". I didn't see how I find a way out to become a happy single man again, but in m silly mind I had hope when my babies all have grown up on their own, I may have my life back again.

That was not silly at all. Finally, I gave up my classic car, the only remaining symbol of the part of my life that was long gone. My main commute has a much smaller gas tank, and the refill warning was much too tame compared to the seat belt warning. I ran out of gas in a drive-by area. I was so lucky I drove off the freeway just in time to park the car off the road.

There was a gas station there according to Google Map but it was long gone. So I walked 20 min, brought the last 2 gal gas tank, finally filled it after rejection by the pump because they have no chip reader. Actually, few gas stations have chip readers. So you can imagine how the credit card fault detection unit treat the area.

Then I marched back along the traffic, hoping someone with a rotten pickup truck will pick me up; I was so obvious. But then again I wouldn't pick up a stranger no matter what. There is the roadside assistance for that if he can wait.

Then I noticed that a huge SUV/VAN was coming up the driveway and the woman was watching me. She was about the age of Chris Jenner but without the sex appeal. Of all people, she stopped and offered me a ride. She was even prepared to drive to the gas station to fill my tank. But I already have done that. I was on my way back to my car.

I think she thought that I was local, waked up one evening and found that the leaking truck was out of gas. Then I picked up a plastic tank and walked to the gas station to get some. Being a drive-by area, there were huge mansions and junkyards. Such as lovely place.

The ride lasted a minute or two, for I was almost there without knowing it. I asked her to drop me off right there but she parked properly and spotted my car for me. I sincerely thanked her and went our separate ways.

Seriously, would you pick me up? I don't think she wanted to have sex with me but the sex appeal cannot be denied, lol. I don't think she's trying to help fellow senior citizens; she was treating me like a young man, who is probably the around the same age as her.

The other day, on a dark desert highway, I had a little time left and stopped by to have a quickie to ease my frustration. Nowadays there is a fake picture epidemic. The Russians do it. The Chinese, Koreans do it. Everybody is doing it. We are back to square one despite the internet. I asked for girl A before, when the agent gave me girl B. This time I asked for girl B but was surprised to find girl C . C was nothing like B, who is more delicate. I told C I was looking for another girl and began to turn back to the door. It was then I noticed that C's face is decently put together. She should be considered pretty with little makeup on. She isn't model material but looks great in a bikini. Honestly, I don't mind little thicker legs and bigger butts.

I was so glad I stayed. In no time we were like starting an affair having sex the first time. She wasn't some MILF, but only in her twenties tops. I was vacuuming her and pounding her as soon as we undressed. I swear I worked hard a long time before I came. But she wouldn't let me go. With strong arms around my waist, she fucked me in the missionary position when I was on top doing nothing. I was still hard for a little while after I came. But when I became soft, she stopped fucking me and her whole body language said, "frustration". She wasn't hiding any frustration, like a kid who dropped her lollipop. She even asked me to go again. Even though I couldn't, she still complimented my size. This was our moment, our past, and we have no future. We both know that she was on a short visit. That didn't stop me from asking her name and she gave me one.

And some years back I took my kid to school with 3 teachers fighting for me - one cute headmaster, one teacher helper and one very young substitute teacher, who was most aggressive. The last time I saw her she was holding my kid's hand alone in the parking lot waiting for me. I can only guess they don't want to work their ass off there, but instead want to turn into suburban housewives like most women around them.

And then there was the very stylish Target manager. She was a bit subtle. But honestly, in the slow evenings, I saw her walking around the checkouts enough times that I figured out she was the manager without any other clues? The supermarket manager is less subtle. She tried to chat me up from time to time. Well, she is a bit supermarket but I am not picky.

The moral of the story is, have kids in your 20's, and when they can stand firmly on their own, you still can have a great single life, or a super-secret life like me, lol.

No comments: