Saturday, May 13, 2017

The worst compulsive watching TV series

Of course, it is "How to get away with murder" or something like that. I regret clicking on it and watched the 1st episode. It was so different and so compulsive to watch. The story line is a bit tedious if you only watch it once a week. For binge watching, you can always get as far into the story as you want. But I was wrong.

The story got old quickly. But they always bring up something totally unexpected so you know you are not getting any nearer to the end of the story in that episode. But that's not the problem. Either the writers have an ideology to promote or they just want to torture people because they can.

The gay couple is lovely but not the gay sex. Why would I want to watch gay sex when I'm 120% straight? Why can't they bring a Lesbian couple? Are you torturing me?

The lead lawyer is supposed to be the Venus, every man and woman want to be in love with her. But she is totally out of shape, old and ugly when the wigs and makeup were taken off on screen. Did they deliberately want to torture people? Did they want to find out how much they can get away with? No women wanted the job?

Appearance isn't the problem. I have to watch the Lesbian sex and when I have to turn my eyes on the black guy's gorgeous abs instead of her body and face.

Just when you don't think that the story cannot be any longer, they manage to have at least another season. Too bad, I'm not interested in the ending when I have to watch so many torturous sex scene.

No comments: