Thursday, September 29, 2016

What a break

Glancing into the three-piece body-sized mirror at two o'clock, I can see myself penetrating this tall girl bending over on the dresser with both legs straightened and tightened, while I was giving out the last battle cry as if being pulled over in a tug of war.

Since I'm preparing for a break from my adventures, my choices suddenly become wide open when I'm horny. One night stand becomes a good thing because if I don't regret it the next morning, I still may not be returning.

This nameless girl is tall and big, in the sense that it is these types that I lust after when I was a little boy. She has long legs, big top and bottom with narrow waist, a bit thicker than models, and very appetizing. Since I have seen most of her naked body, hardly anything can go wrong unless ...

Fake pictures! Fortunately, she is a horizontally stretched version of her pictures. A bit thicker than I imagined but it's worth the price to pay for not picking those delicate schoolgirls who could easily charge $700 for a half hour (and I believe her). With little makeup on, she didn't look any worse than her pictures. By the way, I had the experience of meeting somebody that was a vertically compressed version of her pictures! You might think that it's the same effect but I was imagining a tall model when I got short squashy lower legs.

The nightmare architecture is spreading. I drove a mile in circles up several levels to reach the rooftop, where I parked at the guest spaces. But not being in a classy hotel has it's advantages. There was the choice of mirrors with one wall mirror by the bed and a freestanding three piece by the dresser. While I was sitting low naked on the bed corner having a hard time deciding, she kneeled down and lowered her body further to access my cock and blew.

Whereas she was passionate and her job enjoyable, I told myself "not so fast" and got up. I reminded myself what I came for, even though her pictures were a bit stretched. I pulled her up, held her hands and lead her to the front of the three piece mirror.

Even though she was never who I would call pretty in her pictures, in real life she was every bit kissable. Maybe her body distorts impressions just as heavenly bodies distort space-time. I deep kissed her but she wasn't passionate. Then I moved on to her breasts. They were big, looked natural on her large frame, and seemed to defy gravity. I sucked and licked on one big papaya while holding and squeezing the other, and vice versa, vice versa ... She felt a bit awkward just standing there but I liked it that way, on occasion looking at myself enjoying the fruitiness.

Then it was my turn to kneel down. She is Warrior Princess crossed Bay Watch. You may think she is big but her tummy is a lot tighter than Winter by the look of it, and she looks a lot better because of her height. I checked below her tummy with my lips and tongue, only briefly because it wasn't a convenient position. So I brought up my fingers. I was a little surprised when she refused to be penetrated. I only brought them up because I thought she was those tough, rough and ready type.

So, while still kneeling, I turned her around to look at what I was coming for. Her butt was full, round and tight. Whenever I was looking at that I would hit her with my palm unconciously. My hand just bounced off without much damage. I did what I could do - lips, tongue, and a bit of teeth. And I was holding her cheeks or hips tightly with my hands all the time. Then I did some more, all around.

What drove me a bit crazy was that her crack was so deep that my tongue could hardly reach anything. It was the lure of the explorer's never ending quest.

Lifting my face from her butt, I can see in the mirror that her legs were straighter and tighter because of her bending over position on the dresser. They were a bit thicker than a supermodel but looked great at the moment. Like a master painter, I drew a bamboo on her leg with one non-stop stroke of my tongue, from butt to ankle. Then I went upwards from her other ankle. Not satisfied with my work, I doubled down on her lower legs, which actually looked good despite her size and thickness.

I sat back at the corner of the low bed when she almost crawled to get to taste my cock. She was so good, so passionate and I was at such an excited state watching the mirrors. I cut short her fixation at my cock and asked for the cover. Any other time I would have satisfied even if I blewup on her face or in her mouth if she wanted it. But this time I had things to cover.

When she came back with the cover, I was standing at the end of the bed. Knowing what to do, she laid down on the bed allowing me to do a missionary while standing up. I penetrated with a full erection. Other than standing up, we were having sex very naturally. She wasn't avoiding intimacy. We weren't eye to eye but she wasn't closing her eyes, wasn't looking away, nor turning away from me. I kissed her cheek, near her ears and then went for her lips. With a hard rod inside, I think she became passionate, not as much as some of my schoolgirls but a lot more than a dozen minutes ago.

Soon I realized that it was my release position, my check mate position. I trained myself so many times on this. Again, this wasn't what I was coming for. So immediately I ducked out of an intense tongue fight, pulled out, got up and pulled her up to the dresser.

She knew she had to bend over on the dresser. Having not enough warmup, she pulled my cock between her cheeks and aimed it at her pussy. She wanted me to penetrate but retained her hands as a buffer. She was pulling me into her but not for the full length of my equipment. Then she was stirring herself with my rod.

Once she got comfortable, she let go of her hand and allowed me to roam freely. The only thing I know was to ram her hard, stroke after stroke, faster and faster. Of course there was one more thing; I was looking at both of us through the mirror when I wasn't staring close at her cheeks. I was holding her hips so tight to bang against myself, anybody else would have got deep finger marks.

It was what I was coming for, but got more than I bargained for. I wouldn't have expected the dresser by the three piece mirror. When I pounded harder and faster, her body naturally tensed up to absorb the blows. Her tighter muscle and her post in the mirror in turn drove me to pound even harder and faster.

I knew it was coming. I stopped her when she was crawling on the floor sucking me. I stopped myself when I was deep kissing her while standing with my cock inside her. Now I wasn't going to stop. But I didn't want it to end either. Holding her tight and banging her hard, I was using as much as energy and force as in a tug of war. I am usually a quiet person, but in sports and battle, you are allowed to shout, cheer or cry. Perhaps it was my last ditch effort before the end. Perhaps it was the victorious scene in the mirror. Perhaps I was trying to say no like a kid not wanting to leave the park. Perhaps I wanted to shout, "I did it".

"Ahhhhh!", I uttered a loud sound not unlike some adult movies. It's my first time, I think. Maybe it shouldn't be a one night stand after all.


 

.



No comments: