Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Day Celebration

Still had the block. This a nice day to work less.

Yesterday I sent a female reader a brief email, which I though contains humor and erotica. But when I looked at it again, it can be summarized in 3 words:
Go Fuck Yourself

I apologize for the blunder. You asked this question before. This is what I want to do to you in animation. For the handful of my most treasured email and feed subscribers, you have to go to my home page to check it out. It's not work safe. Please be patient, it takes a while to load.

I swear that last time for a brief moment, Firefox 2.0 usage on my blog hovers around 50%. Together with all Firefox and the other browsers, IE total had became insignificant. One men can make a difference, if only for a few seconds. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't bother.

No comments: