Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Even if I own the world I still want to hear from you

Seeing through life and death,

faded clouds, light winds,

I turned around to say goodbye,

leaving only my silhouette.

The world is full of chaos; people lose themselves to win.

In the end, inevitability they all lose to love.


No matter how much,

blood debts cannot be settled even if you repay endlessly.

Shining sword and sharp saber cannot slaughter my love for you.

Tragic fate chases me to torture my nature.

Why are love and hate destined?



Who is worth me staying my whole life?

Fame and fortune are always dazzling

but they are the moon in the water, flowers in the mirror.

Leaving behind righteousness, giving up stubbornness, putting aside the world,

you are in front of my eyes but she is behind.

Who made me seriously believe in lovers’ words?

Let the years testify, waiting for the scars to heal.

I don’t need to ask for more; you are my shining world.

Will you regret it if you stay with me?



Why doesn't the sky clear after the rain?

I dream of you day and night, not wanting to wake up.

Even if I own the world I still want to hear from you.

I’m longing to search for any traces.



Seeing through life and death, faded clouds, light winds,

perhaps all the fights can be paused.


No comments: