Sunday, February 16, 2020

Why I couldn't miss anybody too much

I lost sleep when Julia quitted. But it wasn't really about her. It's about wasting so much of my time getting into her home and possibly enjoy some home cooking. It's not a waste; I enjoyed every bit of it. But I would rather spend my time with another equally nice girl so I have the option to keep or abandon her.

Now for those I don't remember much, I do remember their best parts.

Wicky is perfect in the artificial way. She is twenty something at least but run around naked showing off like a 18 year old. She has a pair of perfect work of art boobs. She has laser smooth skin all over. Her air is ass length, fit for any shampoo commercial. Her limbs are slender and long and her waist is tiny.

She is not that pretty but she did some face job so it's not far behind.

She asked me why I didn't visit her on Valentine's Day!

We didn't click much because she would blow me forever but wouldn't kiss.

I think she left this part of town when I gave up on her and has been doing very well on the other side of the city.

Linda is the most perfectly natural girl. She is at most early twenties. Whatever you want she got it. She is even pretty without much makeup on.

I liked her from head to toe. The problem is, she put extra lubrication inside and outside the condom. Other than that she is very eager to please.

I was going to work my charm on her and see how far she can go. But I just didn't have the chance to do it. She was there for a long time, visited the east coast, back, and then disappeared together with her mentor. I don't think she can trust anybody else.

You can't see much in this picture but trust me that I can masturbate with her pictures. But whenever I wanted to do that, I called her instead. Then I regret it. But I guy confessed that he did just that, masturbate on her pictures.

With a twist of fate she got a face that makes me want to forget. She's not ugly. I don't remember anything attractive. So when I am with her I would tell myself this is the last time. There are just so many pretty girls with a nice body. But when I come aross her pictures on the website, hers just stood out. And I couldn't remember how not attractive her face was. And then I wanted to masturbate. But I called her instead. The cycle repeats itself.

She is a bit moody. She is a tiny schoolgirl but she would talk dirty or talk you into revealing your deep dark secrets. She did a lot of things but she would tell me that she wasn't in the mood to do that on the day.

The last time when I was pinning her down on her arms and legs, I fucked her as deep as hard that I could manage. She is the type of girl who will swallow your cum but won't kiss you. On that day she was like semi-conscious. She turned her head to me and kissed away, until I came deep inside her.

Just when you think that the selection is a bit depressing, Cat pops up. Isn't she beautiful? Although she is wearing the exact makeup when I met her, I actually like it.

I don't know what she choose to makeup like that. Maybe she likes to be a model. Actually, she is a 100% pretty school girl. Her hair was shorter like a schoolgirl cut. She didn't kiss at all with that lipstick on.

When she rode me she looked perfect all over. I don't know why she like to put on a robe when she moves around in the room. Yes, she has some tattoos on her forearm. Maybe her legs are a bit weak. But it couldn't be. Maybe she is not proud of her height, about 5'3. But that is perfect for a schoolgirl.

When I couldn't come and asked her to give me a handjob, she stayed close to my cock instead of my face so I could take a good look at her. So I stretched her leg and put her feet on my face. They are lovely and I had a good examination on them.

She has a very very nice pair of breasts, good-sized for a schoolgirl. I thought I was dreaming when I licked them. Her pink nipples raised up in front of my eyes. Oh my fucking god!

Not only that, she fucks hard. If I didn't tell her to stop she would ride me hard until I come. She would hold tight to the headboard and deep pound me. Same for the blowjob. If I didn't tell her to stop she might allow me to come. But I wouldn't risk the misunderstanding. It's not on her menu. If I was about to cum and she ducked away, that would be a real waste.

She was the right size for a sex doll. I was so enthusiastic that she almost moaned like screaming for help. I paused to see if she was OK. She was. She kept moaning for help. Oh my fucking god. Maybe she was faking it but she didn't need to and it was very plausible.

In the end, she was a bit cold for me. I had to pull her bra and panties off. When I got close to her she was like, "what are you doing?". On the second time, she was wearing light makeup, exactly like a schoolgirl. When I tried to kiss her she didn't duck and gave me a lip kiss. When I lips stayed there she understood and gave me another lingering lip kiss.

The last time I saw her it was as if we never met. She hard fucked me just the same but I didn't even bother to kiss her.


I knew she is good with clothes on. I was shocked when she took them off. No offense, my legs were trembling so I kneel humbly before you. Oh my god, I believe you made everything. Finally, I found your holy grail. With knees on the ground, I was admiring her extraordinary hips, raising both my hands up straight into the sky, as high as I can reach. No, not one, I was holding two holy grails. And I drunk from them, one and then the other, and the other ...

But she was elusive like angels. I can't have too many nice things. Oh, please god, please ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In this fashion my pal Wesley Virgin's tale launches in this shocking and controversial video.

Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.

THESE are the EXACT same tactics lots of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that expression has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years ago, while riding an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and with $3 on his banking card.

"I'm very fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

You took part in those types of questions, right?

Your very own success story is going to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS