Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Out of prison

I don't remember why exactly I picked Miss Yolo, most likely for her boobs picture. Although I'm not a breast man, outstanding pairs always get my attention. But you have to be careful to see if all the rest fit in and that if she delivers.

I know she is an also-run when I got a last-minute appointment. I found out later that she didn't even have a credit card to get a room all for herself. How old can she be? How experience can she be? But what got me going was that video was on her menu. If only her pictures are accurate ...

It was a pleasant surprise when I met her. She was a cute rag doll without trying. Her hair was messy but it was even reddish. She made it poorly into two ponytails if I remembered correctly.

She was wearing something like from the thrift store that I had no recollection of, very well fitted a rag doll. Her face isn't attractive even if you have a great imagination. You won't be proud of her as your girlfriend; indeed she confessed that nobody wants her in highschool.

But if I can pick her for sex I can do it every day. She was young, fresh, in good shape without workout, nice skin, and big natural boobs that looked great. Her pictures checked out and more.

She was unenthusiastic when we first met. She knew she wasn't anybody's first choice it was just a quickie to satisfy my last-minute desire. She knew she wasn't like the other girls, polished models or tiny skinny schoolgirls. But she delivered anyway. I liked her attitude. I had no doubt that she would deliver what she promised. I left happy and hopeful for the future.

Soon I booked her for the full video package. I didn't bargain but asked her to throw in anal. That's the sort of money she couldn't refuse and she happily accepted. The rest is history. I saw her once just to discuss what she would do in this video shoot. She was trying her best on her makeup and was quite disappointed when I wasn't going to shoot.

I brought everything she wore. Only the skirt was from a sex shop. All the rest were the real thing that I mixed and matched. The best is the elastic top that I handpicked because I was never satisfied with the sex shop ones. It's similar but rarely anybody can fit the sex shop ones well. This top looked great on her, or rather her boobs. Her boobs are big and natural. It's already elastic fit and you can tie it up as tight as you can at the front. You will see it.

White panties and white socks, aren't they pretty and cute? Other than playing with her top and boobs all together, I also instructed her to pull off her panties, but only halfway. You can see a glimpse of it because I was too busy enjoying myself and forgot to video it properly. I like to leave the panty halfway there, enjoying her with my nose, lips, mouth, tongue and face, until I was fully erect. How often did I have the chance to do that?

Now about the shoes. Once I saw a schoolgirl wearing that and I couldn't lift my head. If I were a player then I would have booked something like that immediately, or anybody for that matter. I'm not that picky. I always liked to revive that experience but few women wear those shoes. Also, I had to choose between her toes and a pair of cute socks. I picked the latter just to be certain. Honestly, I never noticed her toes because of her boobs perhaps. And once she asked me not to take off her socks while having sex. I don't think they are bad looking; they were just not well-trimmed perhaps.

By the way, the other time I couldn't lift my head was in the zoo. A schoolgirl type was wearing a slipper in front of me in the line. She wasn't any blue-eyed blonde with long legs. It was just her feet and toes on slippers. I was so reassured that it wasn't just me looking at this girl in the zoo like a pedophile.  The zoo cashier chatted her up right in front of me.

She liked the outfit so much that she asked if she could keep it. I was all satisfied so I thought I wouldn't be seeing her any time soon if ever. If I were going to see her next week I would keep everything to make sure that no one else can use it. And that she couldn't forget to bring them back. I would clean them thoroughly and made sure they were in good condition for filming.

If I gifted it to her, of course, she would show them off to the next client. I would be jealous but I am also generous. Why not help her out? You may not know but it's a lot of work. I had to slave over Amazon and eBay for hours for the mix and match. When you picked something you may totally change your mind the next day. Then it's all over again. Sometimes you wonder if you can get something cheaper. You keep checking if you are still horny regularly until the last delivery day.

The top cost a bit more but I doubt if anybody can fit that better than her. My usual kind of girls won't look good on that. The rest are rather cheap. I did hesitate on the shoes. They cost me the most and I would love to find my schoolgirl Cinderella. But then I never found one of those who offers video shoots.

This video is just the beginning. I had 3 cameras, some on mini-tripods and I had booked her several times.

OK, if you feel strange I told her we were on a bus and she played along well. The storyline wasn't about prisons but it turned out that I looked like it. If you are curious about what I was saying ...

"You are so big when you are still at school!"

And then she played along and made it up, "Thank you!, I am just 16."

Out of prison in a bus

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

At least 160k women and men are using a simple and secret "liquid hack" to burn 2lbs every night while they sleep.

It is easy and works on everybody.

Here's how to do it yourself:

1) Go get a glass and fill it up half the way

2) And now learn this crazy hack

and become 2lbs thinner the next day!