Sunday, February 16, 2020

Honorable mentions

Michelle got me crazy for her for a little while. Once I was waiting for her in a fairy castle, I was drooling on this sugar baby model with a short sexy dress suit on who catwalked to the front desk asking for a room for daddy and her.

When I got into Michelle's room, I saw the same suit on the chair and the extra high heels on the floor. It wasn't the surprise of my life but one moment that I can't forget. (The other similar moment in the lift of a Beverly Hills apartment building with a blonde Russian girl.)

I took her shoes in my hands and joked about it. She was genuinely happy at the time, top hotels, walking right out of a beauty salon, model shoots, lots of clients waiting.

She offers a lot if the money is right. But the problem is, she is a bit robotic. I could kiss her, did whatever I paid for and fuck her like a sex doll. I could also be her sex doll when I felt like it, with her doing all the work. That's about it. She didn't have the mental capacity to make it personal. She only knows to follow what her mentor told her.

This is her still with a little baby fat on. She is more like Chanel II with longer legs, bigger eyes, and wider sexier lips. Perhaps not as pretty as Chanel II but really not bad for a sex doll.

But then it was a bit tired, the same old same old, treating me as just another client. She got me excited a bit when she left her mentor and gave me a call. But then she just couldn't make it on her own. The motel turns me off. She couldn't handle appointments and too eager for quick money.

When I met her the last time she was like standing at the door waiting for my approval. She didn't have makeup on, wearing cheap clothes trying to be as fashionable as possible. I gave her that. She is perfectly OK without makeup on, that is rare. And she didn't need clothes. But it just enhances my feeling that she wanted me to get in and get out of the door as soon as possible.

Again there was no personal connection even though we had a lot of history. In the end, I gave her a very good tip because I was sorry that I had to abandon her. She saw the money and gave me a sweet smile. It would be different if she called again. But she didn't.

 

Abbey was just what I was looking for. She made it perfect in every way. Perhaps it's her experience. She is in her 30's, was low profile and avoided direct competition with much younger girls. This may be her pictures in her prime days but she ages very well. She really still looks about the same.

I can't say she is beautiful but her makeup is nice, attractive and most important, kissable. She has barbie blonde hair and botox lips but her makeup makes her feel natural like a surfer girl.

As you can see she is a full-sized sex doll. She is always in a nice boutique hotel hidden off the main road. She could have ordered room cleaning after each client if she allows herself to be that busy. She is too classy for me to try my fetish the first time.

She never hesitated to let me kiss her. Her lips and makeup are always ready. I couldn't resist licking her whole bottoms and she told me indeed they were legendary. I did everything in front and asked for the spoon. After that, she encouraged me to flat iron her as a natural follow-up. I liked her feet too because they are always clean with the perfect pedicure.

There is only one flaw that I cannot overlook. She chose the hard type of implant. She is a full-sized girl so when I was right on top of her I could that her boobs were getting in the way. And there were no joys in sucking them. Breasts, big or small or flat, fake or natural, they can drive me crazy. Just not hers.

Even better, she wanted to go further. She proposed that I supported her relocation with a monthly payment, which was a discount on what I had been paying her. I could see her privately at home in her off days. We ended awkwardly as I am afraid of commitments. If she invited home anytime for less I would have happily accepted.

It was her miscalculation. I live beyond my means and I return to my cave often to stay afloat. I'm in no position to be a sugar daddy. Luckily, she wasn't that good enough so didn't feel I had to go broke or I felt bad not seeing her again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

Plus, getting it set up is as easy as 1---2---3!

This is how it works...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will promote
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and upsell your affiliate products on it's own!

Do you want to start making money?

Click here to activate the system