Wednesday, February 12, 2020

A tale of two birthdays

Julia went to a neighborly restaurant where you celebrate your birthday with your homies. It's a little bit fancy with a resident singer who is also her bestie. May be her boyfriend but I really doubt if she's into older men. A slightly custom birthday cake, nothing too fancy.

Earlier, Chanel II, took her out to celebrate. It was a famous fancy restaurant not only for food but also for the pops. You have some fancy custom made pops as the background so you can take pictures for your IG. The dishes are all for show, like using a flame thrower for the desert. The cake is extravagant.
Now for Chanel's own birthday, I don't even know how to begin. Months in advance she ordered herself a custom order bag from one of the most famous names. Nobody can beat that but herself.
Then she showed off her bank statement that on her birthday month that she has been spending $1,000 per day as a tradition! I'm not surprised but she told me her birthday so I booked her before that. I gave her a good tip instead of a present or card because I know my kind of things won't interest her or Chanel I. Cash is King. For that little extra she encouraged me to do outcall to avoid the pimp's cut. Failing that (expensive hotel), she even asked me to come back right next week even though she wasn't doing well at her job.
"What's the benefit", I asked. "I don't have enough money", she replied.
That's my last day with her because I didn't feel the chemistry even though I tried for a month or two. I felt a little guilty for not helping her out. But I know her lack of money means she doesn't have enough to spend her usual way. Little did I know that my fee didn't cover her a morning's spending. So my question is why she even asked? Should I feel superior that she asked me to come back next week for peanuts?
I know the feeling that my fee didn't cover Chanel I's half a pair of shoes. But at least the shoes last.
She did say she went on to a week's cruise and I could see the videos. It was with her besties and now I can follow them all. I wonder how much they know.
Then she ended her birthday celebration in Vegas, showing off her bundles of cash for the gamble, $5,000 each.

No comments: