Thursday, July 11, 2019

Letting go

Chanel (II) is nothing that I expected her to be. She is beautiful but I have seen better. She is skinny but I like model types. But we don't have chemistry. And I don't blame myself. For any other girls, at least I feel popular. For girls that I liked, I have a crush to return.

Chanel isn't the innocent, easy going, straightforward girl that I think she is. Maybe she has been jaded over the years. Maybe she is like that all along when I 1st met her. I just didn't have the chance to find out more about her real character. Now I don't think Julia mentioned Chanel because she thinks we were a better match. She just did it because Chanel is a good friend.

Looking back, Chanel talked a lot after sex and she even chatted with Julia where we were still in bed naked. She asked me if I could leave early making way for her VIP who paid double. This is the same character that I see now.

She doesn't seem to be happy to see me each time. That's really weird. Whenever I met Caroline and my other favorites, we kissed non stop like a pair of kissing fish until I couldn't keep my cock confined in my pants. OK, I admit that a few mishap happened when I booked Chanel. I couldn't get hard and then couldn't cum because I had too much sex and kept torturing her. But I let her off with a handjob more than once. Once I forgot my money in my car. Once I was late for 20 minutes.

And so I thought my charm works on her because she stopped short of asking me to book her again soon. I just did that only to find out the whole cycle never ends.

We talked about exit strategy, I have many options, slow business, many new girls and she isn't as popular as when she is new. But still, she treats me like a job. I doubt if she does treat everybody like this.

Not only that she was never passionate about anything, but she also did less and less. When I was working my charm on her, I knew she wasn't into DFK so sucked her face instead. Then later I found out that she really really doesn't want people to mess up her face makeup. I don't even know she put up lots of makeup. I thought she wears a little makeup and that's why I sucked her face. Maybe she put up a lot of makeup as an excuse to block me. Should I kiss her when she has lipstick on?

And since I have seen her body enough I don't kiss her from head to toe anymore. She takes the initiative, always starts the blowjob without taking off her lingerie. She rides when she likes it and tells me to do the missionary when she is ready. Of course, I let her takes over. But if that's all she wants to do, what's the point of changing.

Julia is younger but more mature. When I worked my charm on her, I did feel successful after a while, just when she disappeared. When we met again by accident, she really grabbed the chance and the rest is history.

I gave Chanel too many chances that I shouldn't. Maybe I did that because of Julie. I want to get back at her. Maybe I want to hear about her even though Chanel hasn't seen her for a long time and may never hang out again except for birthdays. Maybe hearing her history will be good enough.

I should let go. Let go of Julie. And then I have no reason to see Chanel again. We know each other too well. She knows I don't mind being taken advantage of, being stupid. You can say being a fool for her. I should stop. I don't even feel the crush to see her. I dreaded the look of her at the door. 

No comments: