Tuesday, May 28, 2019

A bartender gripped my shoulder in a suggestive way. She is a girl but unfortunately not attractive enough. To others, it looks like a friendly gesture or a form of communication with loud music.

A girl gave me a rose. It wasn't too awkward as it's in the open area with roses growing like weeds. She picked one for herself and gave me one for being nice.

"Do you really like this music?", she saw through me.
"I'm more of a classic rock and roll person.", rock ballad in particular.

Inevitably, she asked me, "How old are you?"
"You don't want to know!"
"40?"
"Yes, around that.". I can't wait to admit, cause it's a big around.
"You looked young!". Yeah, I know, particularly in the dark.

A young guy, 20's at most, who had an attractive girl with him already, asked me out to another bar to "get laid".

A middle-aged guy pointed to an older guy and asked me to tell him that he is handsome. He is, especially at his age. But I didn't bother to do it without knowing what he was up to. He looked disappointed. Later I figured out that they are father and son on some occasions like birthday. It runs in the family, both are rather handsome. But it means a lot to them if I were to tell them.

No comments: