Wednesday, March 06, 2019

She remembers me

I'm that unforgettable. Chanel remembers me from over 2 years ago when we met once. That's the only explanation.

That's why she had a strange reaction before I told her we met before. That's why there's all the interrogation about Mrs Player. The abrupt change of mood and tune. She is a straight shooter, relatively speaking, but that doesn't mean she doesn't lie.

Try patron somebody and then disappear for a couple of months; that's applicable to most industry. A madam once complained that she could have starved to death. I shouldn't have told her that we met over 2 years ago.

For her, I think she needs to keep her pride. I saw her once and then forgot all about her. But I kept seeing her buddy! And why would I see her again after so long? Very likely I will disappear again. And she wouldn't care too much; I'm just another client.

Now I had very good reasons but I couldn't manage to tell her all about it. She is the kind I'm afraid of; that's why she is Chanel (II). I wouldn't even see her long ago if not for Julie mentioned her name for unknown reasons. She's the one I could be addicted to. That's why I wouldn't see her if I didn't have enough cash reserve. I wouldn't see her if I didn't want to involve with someone long term.

I wasn't afraid of Julie. When she came back I just booked her to see if she improved. No. But she did when she last came back and I accidentally booked her after a could be near death experience. I wouldn't have missed her that much if not for her lingering kiss with tongue.

I wasn't afraid of Caroline. I just picked a blonde model type before I went into semi-retirement. I don't see how I can be attached to her. But her kisses made magic on me. Still, the affair lasted only a couple of months. Though she still wants my money when she has a boyfriend now.

So Chanel was thinking of reasons that I didn't see her after the first time. And she showed me the I don't care attitude when before I expressed that I want to see her again.

She would have felt jealous when I didn't see for so long but I managed to go home with Julie. She regretted giving me her real number because it was so unfair. I was so good to Julie while I didn't think twice about her. I think she played me on the phone. She remembered me but pretend otherwise and tried to make me jealous in return. She has nothing to lose because I might not see her again.

And it would hurt her pride when I booked her again only because Julie quitted on me.

Now I have to turn on all my charm and woo her back. Given half the chance they want to put me on a leash because they like me and I'm such a nice person. Julie really wanted to keep me but wants to see me on her demand. I still feel somewhat special but my brother doesn't work that way.

No comments: