Thursday, February 14, 2019

The Valentine Letter

Why would you gave me your real number and brought me home when you are about to quit? You don't give a kid a candy jar and then take it away. I love to see you more but not when your mind was not there! I paid for dates. You don't bump dates around. And I don' t want to know if you have plans before or after; I don't think I want to know what plans you have, do you?[

[Note to self: Are you that desperate for the money? You know what's the feeling of being a mobile ATM on demand, and providing the money too?]

I saw it coming that you may quit sooner or later. That's why I asked your number. It was a total fail before I visited your apartment. But I was too curious to see how you live. After that, I specifically ask if the number is your private number. Because I can't and won't deal with that sort of drama. The second time I had little choice because I was already there. Did it look like a date to you?

Sometimes kissing is like a tsunami at first but turns into ripples after a few weeks. Other times it's like sucking from a honey pot, ever so sweet. There is little choice where my money goes.

Why didn't you just tell me you paid off college, moved on, or had a big break, relocating to Vegas for the big times? I would be happy for you. I would still beg for one last time but I know it's silly. You are not the first to quit on me.

Why would you talk about God when you didn't seem to be sorry about yourself? Did you remember that you were with me twice the last month? You were so busy with everything, so cheerful, so full of life, and so much "plans".

Why would you tell me you give up dancing when you still go to the gym twice a day?

For me, it's hard to be upset by working girls. Being on sale dealing with so much is sufficient punishment no matter how much you got out from it. You have been so professional and drama-free except for the very end. You managed to upset me. No worries; this too shall pass.





No comments: