Monday, December 03, 2018

Pricing

I remembered I was insulted in a hostile forum for my bargaining technique. I was educating people! The problem with closed forums is that if you don't allow free speech, you can't even defend yourself. And people can't learn the truth. Is that how you want to raise your images and status in society?

I'm still mourning the loss of Apple's number. It was like love at first sight. She was totally my type. She started kissing me when the price wasn't included; and we talked about the future, lol. I typed her number and called her with my app. I immediately ended the call. I thought I got the number stored but not all apps behave the same. She has some mileage so she doesn't cost that much but she is still very young. What could have been!

Caroline went to the east coast for a while, or her social media said so. I think it's a good way to avoid posting anything for a while if you are tired to keep up. I also took the chance to stop liking her every post. I still check her posts though; I just feel tired if I were her. From time to time, she will post something anti-social-influencer. So I don't think she mourns my likes much.

Okay, I've been doing the numbers lately. I need to get laid. I also need to concentrate my efforts. It dawns on me that even for my top girls I could be paying less than that I paid Chanel, hotel rooms being the difference.

Now, this is not a bargaining technique. You just ask as you ask your friend. First, I never handle myself as I'm very rich. You just pay more for everything. You may get better service but the same body. And once you tip well, there is a diminishing return for your money. Do you want to be her top client? In the top 3 or top 10? Does it matter?

I've been quite generous to them when I have the money. I never watched the clock, lol. There's always some extra bills in the pile of cash I paid them. And then cash gifts if I find it appropriate, meaning that they shouldn't expect it again.

Now if I tell them I have cash flow problems they will most likely give me some discounts. If nobody does then I can always see them later. I'm quite sure they would. I doubt very much if no clients pay less than me. Everybody has multiple pricing structures, including the ones who blasted me for asking for discounts.

Caroline's advantage is that she has her own place that I went to many times. I'm also as good as having her private number. I think she's likely to charge me less if I asked. We'll still have passionate sex and kisses but she will find a way to remind me of the difference I paid. It's tempting to have a model all to myself when I'm in Hollywood.

But I actually stopped seeing Pretty schoolgirl Margrette for a month or two. I knew her for a couple of years and I have been spoiling her when I rediscovered her this summer. I can't keep up. So when I asked she has no problem of helping me with my cashflow problems. She actually doubles her efforts as if she doesn't want to lose me again. More passionate and more kisses. More vocal when I ate her and fucked her silly. More active cuddling after.

I picked her a couple of years ago because her body turned me on. Part of her stays the same all those years, tits, and part of her actually got better, ass. We were on and off because I don't particularly fancy her being a makeup artist. I rather see her real face instead of turning all the filters on. The main problem was that she didn't kiss; she could get away with that.

This summer, everything changed when she DFKed me and put tongue in my mouth. We bonded. I know some sexworkers frown at the mental image of DFK missionary with me, lol. But they don't know me.  I still get hits on the streets left and right. It's not like that you have to do this and that or you don't get my money. Some girls have DFK on their menu and some don't. Sucking cocks is easier because it's all physical. For kissing you can tell if she's doing a good job. You can feel the passion or you don't. And it doesn't need to be 100% positive. Margarette just wants to deliver what I wanted and keeps me as long as possible. Maybe she has to put some distance in between or she would lose herself.

BtW, I got her private number finally by just asking. Is she going to take me home or make some other arrangements? Let's see.




No comments: