Thursday, December 06, 2018

God's gift

You may say wine. Wine oh wine, I love it.

Of course, I'm talking about women. You may say it's different but both are great gifts.

For me, women offer all that wine offers and much more.

It's not exactly head to toe that I enjoy, but actually hair to toenails!

Naked embrace, full tongue exchange, is that much more than wine tasting?

If you feel a bit gross, Margaret started it after I rediscovered her after two years. Before that, I was satisfied for a split second lip kiss.

I decided to stop seeing that much of her to ease my cash flow. But then she just turned up more when the rent turns up. She's irresistible. Instead of degrading my position on her client list, she doubled her effort as if she wouldn't want to lose me. That's the right thing to do.

The moment I walked out of the bathroom and got onto the bed, she came over me and started the DFK and tongue exchange. I named her pretty school girl for the reason that her breasts are the biggest possible without any sign of gravity pull. They look the same after a couple of years - perky with virgin nipples. I can't stop staring at them when she is riding on me. Probably I know she doesn't like them to be squeezed and sucked that much.

Previously, when she was blowing me, I would try to reach for her breasts so I could have something to hang on to while enjoying the scenery and the suction. But she would duck away. Nowadays, she would squeeze herself hard while riding me to encourage me to do what I always wanted to do.

I lick her nipples gently and suck them hard. I rub her breast gently and squeeze them hard.

I am never big on DATY, until now. I was like raping her with my tongue. I press hard on her bony area, brush her soft pussy like a sonic toothbrush, penetrate her like a penis, and even suck some tissue out of her. I don't exactly know what I'm doing but the feedbacks are all positive. I always enjoy the reaction but for Margaret, I just enjoy it, the intimacy and her soundtrack.

After I let her pussy go, she went straight for the blowjob. Not so fast, she knew I wasn't finished. I turned her over. She did it cautiously. You know why? I am known for having a keen interest in her virgin tight starfish. If I were to go crazy as I did on her pussy, she would jump out of bed.

Yes, I kissed her ass quite often - one of the best. Usually, I am gentle but still, she will be just lying there feeling somewhat uncomfortable worrying about my next move. Occasionally, I would dig deeper when I can't control my emotions. But on that day, I skipped all that. I want her to feel comfortable and I want her to kiss me without reservations after.

So I stayed off her starfish. But still, I lick, suck and bite on her tight bottom. And kissed all the way down her ankles. She has a pair of schoolgirl's legs. You want to cum when you see them running around in short PE outfits. And that was the reason I picked her picture in the first place. And the rest was history. Her ass is actually outstanding. A bit big but I give her that for no sign of gravity pull.

What she is most afraid of is her pair of feet being molested. I never got anywhere. I don't think she is just ticklish. Maybe she isn't prepared; her feet may not be that clean and her nails may not be perfect. So this time I just tickled her sole and threaten her big toe and let her go. When I first showed her my interest in her feet by bringing a pair of thousand dollar platform for her to try, she mentioned Chanel II. That's the reason I tried her, thinking that she may be my Cinderella.

She was relieved that she could start doing her thing, a meticulous blowjob. But I didn't indulge for too long. I opened the condom on the nightstand that I brought, put it on myself and told her to get on the ride. After her warmup, I went straight for the missionary. Yes, I like the option of DFK missionary. I know she's not too keen on that but that's the fun of it. This time I skipped it because I managed to fuck her intensely. I couldn't hold on to her mouth doing that.

When I climaxed, I couldn't help to whisper to her ears, "You are so pretty!". I remember a girl saying that she was so turned on when her client said at the same time, "You are so smart!". I would say she is so dumb. Men who say that must have some agenda or belong to the mental institutions.

I was so exhausted so I turned over and put my hand on her tights to show how I liked her. Soon she turned to me wanting to cuddle. That wasn't really her. I kept lying there but put my hand on her big ass, I like her everything.

When we said goodbye, I tried to get her number without asking for her number. She thought for a moment and got herself a good reason to give it to me. When she started telling me things, including the area she lives, I knew she would do it. She knows that I'm harmless and generous. She hesitates because there are rules for screeners/bookers. If she skips them for me I had better not let them know. She has to know that I am not a spy or friend with her screener and am careful enough not to tell.

Let see what she has in mind when I call her. Can't wait. Sorry, Caroline. You are so close. I already have your number but you still ask me to book through your booker. Sorry, Chanel. You turned up whenever I was poorest. Caroline's booker still remembers me for the one time that I booked you. Maybe he is still working with you. Things could have turned out so differently. But then, they still can, at the flip of a snow flick.


No comments: