Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Reunited 3

Last time when I saw Caroline, I waited maybe 5 weeks so as not to give her the wrong signal that I am loaded. I saw her again to reward her for her effort of capturing me, more than anything else. And since she didn't come to visit, I was in no hurry to visit her home. It takes time and effort to receive guests in your home and to prepare herself just for me. You know she isn't living in a modern apartment or a porshe studio.

In addition, I sensed that her heart sank and her face turned stone cold when I told her casually that last month my cash ran out all because of her. I just sensed; I wasn't looking for the truth nor the verification. It may be, "Fuck! I wasted my time". But more likely she could be disappointed that I hinted that I won't be seeing her that often, maybe never. I think that she changed her mind about giving me where her social media account is. I had to remind her of it.

Who would post your own cute childhood picture on social media all of a sudden? It's time for a welfare check! I'm such a nice person. I texted her screener, giving her the choice of coming to visit soon or I would visit her. Her screener is so nice that I suspected that it's herself. I was expecting my phone to blink in minutes while I went into the shower. It didn't. So I assumed she was busy with something, the reason she didn't come visit for a while. So I enjoyed a long shower.

But I was wrong. Her screener did reply within minutes. The Hangout app behaved differently. The screener asked me if I wanted to visit her before he/she called her. Everything was set. She was too happy to have me.

I arrived, drove around, found a parking space with 10 minutes to spare. I ended up waiting for maybe up to half an hour. For the first time, I felt that her screener may be real. First he/she told me Caroline asked for 5 more minutes to prepare. Then he/she tried to call her for what happened but apparently didn't get through.

I had no problem waiting. It's not like she bumped me for another client or her last client didn't leave on time. But being alone parking next to the meter, all sorts of thought came up, good or bad. I don't think she turned her home into a high volume brothel. She should be far from that desperate. But if she is, her acting is top notch. I really don't mind as I'm getting what I paid for.

Maybe she was getting rid of her boyfriend first and erased his obvious tracks. Or she could be waiting for her boyfriend to leave, who doesn't know what she's doing. In this case, I wouldn't fancy being her boyfriend and I am in a better position that I prefer.

A young woman like her will be very much like Chanel, the original, a natural born liar. Maybe she couldn't find the gift I gave her that she said she hanged it up. Either she was telling the truth or she found it after 30 minutes. But she did forget or couldn't find the rotten empty 2nd wallet that I left last time.

The official story was that somebody put her on hold during an important call. It is plausible. But when I finally went in another wave of thought came to my head. In the last two times, she was very casual, wearing shorts, T-shirts and didn't nothing to her straight short hair. She did makeup obviously, but you won't see it unless you were close within feet.

This time she was all dolled up, her hair stylishly curved with mousse. She had eyelash attachments. She had obviously more makeup on that looked great. She was wearing a sexy pajama robe with nothing in it except for an underpants. If she did all that for me I'm so honored. She didn't even have that eyelash attachment when she came to town. Her hair wasn't even that well done sometimes.

Maybe she woke up late and looked awful after a weekend of partying? Maybe she did that for another VIP client? But it was mid-day.

Her phone did bib a lot in low volume but she ignored it. If BP was still there I would think she also takes those clients. It doesn't pay well but it's quick money when you need it. I thought about that before but she looked so casual. This time she was all dolled up and seemed more probable. Yes, BP is gone but girls had been using all sorts of dating sites. I learned enough not to go into that.

Yes, she kissed the most but the tongue wasn't her thing. The cowgirl was a show and I enjoyed it, with hand-holding and breast squeezing. I was finally going to do a standing doggy on her but her bed was way too high, and her long legs didn't help. But she clung to the bed in a rather awkward position so I could penetrate, doggy style. I did it rough and I knew she liked it in the sense that she knew even though she looked like a teen model, she is competing with all the teens and all those claiming to be teens.

I sensed that her face turned stone cold when I didn't come with all her multimedia encouragements and efforts and asked her to get ready for the final missionary. Once in, I tried to kiss her but she wasn't putting up her lips. There's something off about her so I didn't push. My finale wasn't spectacular either, though she was trying to get an orgasm all alone, or the pretense of it.

With sex out of the way, she was working for the next time. She told me she was a recovering alcoholic, sober for a long time though she still drinks socially. She asked me to touch her bumps behind her head when she was hurt because of drinking.

I wondered if it was too much trouble for her to receive me at her home. She said I'm welcomed anytime.  Maybe I'm really paying too much. I burst out if I could see her on Sundays when there's little traffic. Immediately she told me she will be free the next two Sundays after some commercial work. And she went on to ask if I will come in the morning or afternoon because she will only be free in the late afternoon and after. Ooops, bad mistake. Really, it was too late. She begged me to come like a little girl. My facial expression said it all. Luckily, she would be thinking that I can't come that late, not that I want to come some Sundays after a month, or two.

Now I come to understand a little more about the Trump base. Not that she cared to support anybody. The great America that the rest of the world knows has free high school education, all the great colleges and all the technologies in the world. But if you were born in the flyover states, attending an average rotten school as an average kid, what chance do you have?

If you are too pretty to stay and rot, what do you do? She got out by studying for a low paying profession and took a break to follow her Hollywood dream. Certainly, she isn't doing too well as she is doing it for at least a year now. I can't imagine she living there all alone. If she is living with a boyfriend they would be very miserable. If she is living alone she has nobody. I know because I know where her social media is. If I were her it's hard to go back home.

Lives tough. Even when she was or is working in a classy club/restaurant, someone said that she stood like a sore thumb. Sure yes. This is LA and she is tall, pale white with blue eyes.

I hope her commercials work out and she will be posting more happy updates. Or I'll have to do more welfare checks, lol. Maybe I should go next Sunday hoping for some rewards?





No comments: