Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Looking back

You just can't avoid looking back when you always tell yourself to move on. Every year there is the dreaded tax return. You just can't forget about the good years especially the bad years. Worse, with software expert systems, your list of returns aren't hidden somewhere at the corner of the garage.  Hitting the wrong button and the list are right in front of you.

Sometimes it's the number that hit you, for example, 1999. Other times, it's the pattern. For several years in a row, the returns were well engineered online mostly with hefty refunds. Other times, they were done on the PC because the online servers were long closed for the tax year. Because two or more years of returns may be done at the same time, it's not easy to switch back to the online version even though the latest tax year was current.

I was in a good mood today because, for the 1st time in several years, all my tax return were current, including the payments. I'm also in a mixed mood because I'm not so sure about my prior tax years.

Anyway, let's look back at something interesting. Now it's much easier to find your dream girl than a decade ago. They are also more affordable because of competition. I would say the price is the same; you wish it were true for real estates.

Now that I am not prepared to keep regulars I ventured to see the hot VIP model I failed to book several times. But I am more interested to see cute teeny girls like Chanel II torturing themselves riding on me. And when they think it's over, I carried on the torture on top or at their back.

Everything I saw and heard about Vipe is true, and better. At 5'10 barefoot, she is a model material with properly enhanced boobs and possibly bottom. A slender figure with nice limbs and long legs. She is pretty without much makeup. The better part is that at first glance she looks more like a cute teen than a full blown model.

If she sounds perfect, she is. I can think of few girls with such a perfect body but they are not as pretty or not as cute. I can't recall anybody with those pair of long legs. But even if I can remember, I bet no one has her perfect butt, waist and legs combination.

What she does is amazing. She would take off her heels to start a lap dance. With my limited strip club experience, she is one of those strippers who would cause a riot when she comes out of stage for the 1st time. That lap dance alone worth her VIP price.

She satisfied my leg fetish wet in the shower and then dry on the bed. The same went for my butt, feet and toes fetish. She has a habit of sucking my index finger so I returned the favor and then some.

She kisses and with tongue but there wasn't any earth moving. Sometimes it happened for the 1st DFK. More often it is the 2nd. Other times it never happened unless you went all the way for number 43.

She is very generous with her blowjob. I wasn't prepared much and I felt vulnerable. I had to stop her until I knew she knew how to handle the sensitive me.

Since I first saw her, I was aiming for a one-legged bend over finish but I couldn't find anything of suitable height in her room. Maybe next time I'll ask her out in the living room.

No comments: