Friday, September 30, 2016

The day after

With her still sitting on my cock, I lifted her up and put her down back on the bed clumsily, only to find her head dangling completely over the edge, supported by my two hands. There was only one right thing to do. I kissed her deeply.

She must be finding her predicament amusing, her position slightly novel, and accepted her fate merrily.

I was still horny after writing about the one night stand the day before. Then there was a golden opportunity to spend my time productively. Being two days on a roll was excessive, but it could be a long wait for the next chance even if I would have the capacity to take it.

In the darkest of times, I never dumped Chanel for whatever reasons; I  had monthly rendezvous to look forward to until she dumped me to get married. Not knowing that I was driving with or without glasses, she did wonders. For keeping me sane always and through my last comeback, she was a bargain.

The nameless girl that I met yesterday left town, and she was too far away nevertheless. I was looking for someone similar, but this girl shrank from her pictures in all dimensions. Instead of more of a Warrior Princess with a narrow waist, she was a spinner, a bit older than the type I used to.

Knowing that she was happy to have me and that she wasn't likely to refuse, I took her into the bathtub for a shower. In turn, we soaped up each other and then rinsed. Being tiny, I noticed that her feet were doable. I washed her toes thoroughly.

I remembered the days when Jordan, and even Chanel, her threesome partner, tried to destroy my evil plans. Drying myself on the shiny white bathmat, I was contemplating whether to wait for her creepily outside the tub or go into the bedroom alone. She ended my dilemma when she stepped out of the tub when I had to give way for her by stepping onto the shiny white bathmat by the sink.

After drying myself, I just stood there watching her. It was a very natural behavior to stare at a naked girl drying herself. When she finished and before she could take a wrong footstep, I offered to carry her. Not only did she had no desire to resist, but also she understood and was expecting.

I put her on the bed, got on top of her making full body contact, and then kissed her deeply. She taking it calmly, there was nothing spectacular. More commonly, girls would duck out of it or give it some passion getting it over with for once, and then no more.

Next, I fixated on her imported pair of breasts. They were in great shape, with an excellent size, highly squeezable and indestructible. Unlike some other pairs, I could hold tight on both simultaneously, so tight as to milking them while still had more than enough below the nipples to suck on alternatively and repeatedly.

She having decent skin, I tried to freak her out by homing in on her armpits. For the first time, she resisted, leaving me nowhere near my targets. Instead, I wet kissed her tummy, all the way down to her pussy.

While dining on her pussy, I remembered to give her the chopstick, fucking her with two of my fingers. Munching with my lips and painting with my tongue, I went down both of her tights, knees, lower legs until I reached her feet. I stretched her legs like chicken wings while enjoying her small feet. Seeing that she took it well, I began to test her tolerance by licking and tickling her sole. She was immune. When my passion ran high, I hold her foot like a bottle, put her big toe in my mouth, sucking like a hungry baby. I left no toes unattended.

When I turned her over, I was surprised to find her Hercules heel. She giggled when I licked her calf muscle like a giant churro. That was the excuse to do some more of the same and then more, finally reaching her butt.

I treated her bottom equally with her breasts, the difference being that I had to dig into her cheeks with my fingers to hold them tight. There being no center of attraction, I had to kiss, lick and suck all around.

When my passion ran higher, I bite on her butt, gently first, then harder. Knowing that I wasn't going to hurt her a bit, she just laid there. Before I released her, I bite as hard as I could without leaving any marks, shivering uncontrollably as if in a minor tremor.

Obviously,  she knew that I was satisfied, being able to do whatever I wanted, mostly. Consequently, she cut short her pleasure routine to compensate for the time already spent. There was no need for it nevertheless because my cock was as stiff as a rod then. After giving short, but undivided, attention to my shaft and balls, she put on the cover, climbed over me, and began to ride.

Being greedy and shameless, I held tight onto her boobs when she was riding hide and low until I lifted her up, set her down and kissed her intensely. As awkward as it looked and she felt, it was stimulating.

There was little difference from kissing a severed head, the only being that she was alive, warm-blooded. I tested her limit by bringing out my tongue into her mouth, searching for hers, and then starting a fight, over and over again. During the intermissions, I would drop her head about two inches down to look at her reactions, and laugh at her predicament. She took everything graciously. Being screwed by a stiff rod, placed under a human meat press, she sure had the passion brought out of her, so different from the kisses when I came in, and those when I first set her down on the bed.

When I knew the end was coming in that familiar situation with a little twist, though, a missionary with deep kissing on a severed head, I pulled out to accomplish what she inspired me to. She was such an obedient girl that I had to flat iron her.

When I twirled my index finger, she seemed to read my mind as she turned but didn't get up on all fours. I should have remembered that it was an impossible task entering directly, but I tried anyhow and failed.

If I ever got into a flat ironing position, it was first a doggy, followed by leg pulling so my opponent would collapse flat on the bed. But it was rather clumsy to keep my cock inside. From numerous experiments, the easier way is to do the spoon first, after that it is just a matter of rolling 90 degrees.

My insight was substantiated when I was spooning Friendly just a few weeks ago, she asking me in some barely audible pillow talk why I didn't carry onto the flat iron, meaning that it was usually the way to do it. I would love to if she had asked earlier when I still could. Unfortunately, that explains why some girls don't like spooning. Doing the spoon itself had its beauty when I had the excuse to spread her legs and lift one high up the way I wanted artistically, exposing the sight of her vulnerable entrances.

Even though it was my favorite position, I didn't linger on a bit, rolling her over flat on the bed as soon as I penetrated. The climax was near and enough time had passed that I knew I should hang over to the next lucky guy. I was fucking her like a meat tenderizer, fast and furious.

To keep our connection throughout, she kept her head raised, making it possible to maintain eye contact and lip contact for that matter. I found my arm naturally around her neck, hard not to choke her when I needed one more anchor to stable myself during meat tenderizing. I even had the urge to twist her head off!

As fun as it was, the climax was nothing dramatic compared to that of the day before, when it was as spectacular as the decisive moment of a great tug of war.

In raising her head during the flat iron, I think she tried to avoid her makeup staining the bedsheet, or more likely, unseen stains on the sheet from getting on her face!

If you think that a grammatically correct, well-read, well-bred, extensively traveled person has taken over the blog, you are insane. I always have put up the undecipherable shield to protect my copyright. I happened to turn on the grammar checker just as I did many years ago when I used Word. Some day, when the writing tools become more fun to use, I may write a book, an easy step up as I have been discovered already by the media.  (R.I.P. Gawker)

A female first person version of the book may follow, with multiple endings (pun intended), as the bridge to an audio book, generated by text-to-speech machines that understand intonation tags. It's fun, good exercise when the river runs dry, or before that, money runs out.





































No comments: