Friday, September 09, 2016

Chanel II

I know my "loyal" readers are not excited but look at the title, can you be excited for me?

I found her totally by accident. I'm aware that she is around for a year now but I never booked her. That's fate. She has all the shadows of Chanel when I met her at 19. Lincy's face can't compete with Chanel's with eye enhancement, but you don't mind look at it day after day, hour after hour. Lincy is taller and skinner but with meat at all the right places, except for her schoolgirl tits, that I love to torture. I still don't know if Chanel's B/C cup is real or not. But I have no reservation squeezing Lincy's. It won't break and she seems to like it.

It all started when Pretty Schoolgirl, Margaret, came back after many months. At the time I was done with all the blonde therapy. All because I was heart broken by a brunette. Was it Kendal ? Don't remember.

I like her, instant erection, and she is a good fuck. That's all I needed to remind myself of that. I think she likes me but was mean to me at the same time. I almost lost my mojo and my ego and my game. Thanks to Lincy, they all came back. What an ego trip!

Margaret disappeared for half a year because she met a high roller! Us VIP's are nothing. So when I met her it was like Chanel preparing for her Vegas trip. If she is lucky she will met a higher roller who will solve all her money and social problems.

I can't mess up Margaret's lipsticks, her perfect makeup, and her Mrs Robinson outfit. She could have somebody coming up paying double my price, having half the time! And of course the next high roller. She also tried not to let her feelings for me out, lol. Indeed she tried to be mean to me. You have to understand that she has friends like Lincy that could blow her away. Margaret didn't want to invest any emotions or friendship. That would be a waste of time. There are so many pretty girls and then there's her pretty friends.

But I persisted. Once Margaret knew I had a crush on her, or her tits, she changed a bit. She smiled more with less suppression of her emotions. I got decent DFK too. Other than Chanel, she is the one who can resist for so long! Maybe she didn't want to fall in love, lol.

Then one day, Margaret couldn't resist but to ask if I saw Lincy. It's understandable. They are two of the same kind. And I had Lincy on my list for many months. I also chatted with her clients, already knew a lot about her, just not exactly she looked like.

I took that as an endorsement and a recommendation. So Margaret is on her off week, I booked Lincy. She reminded me when I met Chanel for the first time, without the Chanel shoes, expensive naked look. She said she got more tips that way, being humble and like a struggling student. Indeed Lincy's other client told me that she is a student struggling to pay her rent and fees.

What blew me off is her character. I thought I lost my charm but Lincy kept telling me that I'm funny, gay! But what she meant was that I was happy and smile all the time. Indeed my jaw was tired all the time because of her. I like all her body parts.

She was like a bird whom I had charmed dancing on the ground around me. She dropped all her guards, if she had any, and told me everything, where her parents live, where she lives, her high rollers, and something about Margaret that she shouldn't. But really she knows I'm harmless and she is right.

Initially, she is a bit guarded, or a bit embarassed if I would like her. If I didn't and for her high price we would be trouble. But she is my cup of tea.

When Margaret was doing the 69, her ass would be high up in the air. I didn't mind as it was a good view and I could still play with her sexy legs. When Lincy did the 69, she would make sure to cover my mouth with her pussy.

I had no spinner fetish but I am acquiring. I asked for a cowgirl since Margaret was so good at it. When I had enough of riding, I just got up taking her with me easily, and dropped her into a missionary position. She is as tall as me. You can imagine how much a spinner she is.

I wouldn't have any other position. I warmed her up, screw hard, and then intense pumping until I came. I could feel the difference and I know why she has high rollers.

When I cleaned up and was recovery, she slept by my side, body touching from head to toe. I wasn't even telling her what to do. Then we talked about things. And then about Margaret. It was then she texted Margaret and told her I was by her side! Am I charming or not? I'm such a good catch. She is such a straight shooter. But unlike some other straight shooter, I was at ease with her because I didn't need to use my brain. If my big mouth got into trouble, she would be in much deeper trouble.

In contrast, Margaret is mean, calculating and we caught her lying. But it was in a good way lying about Lincy. And Margaret pretended not to remember me, nor know who I was when she got her text from Lincy, telling her that I was next to her naked.

Lincy seriously compared the length of our feet, from hip bone to heel. It was a tie! Then she measured her waist against my cock. And she showed off her small hand and long fingers.

We got on so well that, well, she told me that she had a high roller coming for the next slot. So I left early making sure that she had enough time to fix up herself. I had not much use for the spare time anyway. And I feel so good that I'm not unknowingly in the high roller club, when one may pay double and enjoy half the time.

I hope they don't turn up on the same week. They did last time. Now I think they were doing a tag team for a high-roller.






No comments: