Monday, January 25, 2016

Can you believe this? Obviously when I wrote the blog yesterday, I was nipple hungry. I missed Pretty Schoolgirl so much. Particularly so because I almost didn't score last time, and certainly didn't give her a good fuck. Then this morning she turned up on the board.

The cover story is that these girls have colleges and only surface once a while when they have free time. This may well be true or true to some extend. And there may well be many other reasons. But working this way is much easier on your body and your mind.

So I dropped everything and booked her. Lucky Star did turn up once but I messed up. She turned up late in the day and gone by tomorrow.

Her place is jinxed. I always had different sort of troubles. I couldn't find the place in plain sight. I was late again and again even when I was always well prepared. And the worst of all, the only misfire in recent memory!

This time may be I was thinking what to do to her during driving. Those were the only things on my mind. I exited the freeway as I did everyday instead of driving straight. Tried to turn back and you have to connect to another freeway first before u turning. And turning the other way round on a freeway is a big job.

15 minutes late. There she is, same heavy makeup but this time don't look like it. So I can see that she is actually pretty. Wow, if you take a pretty high school girl and doll her up, it will become her. A bright coloful silky loose dress, under which is the same Mrs Robinson outfit. This time I wanted to do it piece by piece myself, but I was late. She took off her bra, but I got her stockings. But actually it was formally hooked to her underpants - the full gear.

Amazing how she need to put these all back, and to fresh up her makeup.

Now the pair of tall pyramids stood tall with fresh budding peaks. But first, I tried to lip DFK her. She was sitting at first, but dropped backwards onto the bed when I went in deep. So I got the message, no better than last time.

So I did to her nipples what I had been wanting for weeks. Suck, lick, squeeze.  Left, right, left ... She was a bit disappointed when I redo the left. When will it end? She was very co-operating but you could still sense that.

Then I went down on her. I intended to skip her pussy because she used lube obvously. But I couldn't resist trying even I'm not a pussy man. It didn't have bad taste so I carried on. But I was really into licking her tights and down to her ankles. There was signs that she walked bare foot, who doesn't?, and that she was probably worring last time that her fancy toe nail decorations will fall off. So there is a no go area.

She knew I would be turning her over and what I would be doing. If I can pick from the local high school cheerleader team to rim, she is probably the one. Very slim, very good proportion, very cute butt on a skirt, but twice as lovely bared.

She volunteered last time for a doggy so I just as well went for that straight. She underestimated me because I misfired last time. She might regret it the moment I went in, even with lube on. I slowly did the 'wax on', 'wax off' thing, but pumping all the way in and all the way out instead.

I can hear her feeling not the pain yet but the pressure. She could also told herself 'Ah, bad luck'.

I continued with a very steady pace to enjoy the pressure and the scenery. It's stimulating to look at her toes, legs, and even her back. And I remembered to actually stare at her ass while pounding her pussy hard. And remembering what it was like rimming her a moment ago. She is just good looking.

May be because I was late, she started to try intense fuck. Or maybe she wanted to end the 'suffering' sooner. Since she was on all fours, she could not fuck me silly even if she wanted to. I did some more strokes until I was satisfied.

Then I fuck her intensely, holding both her pelvis. This was what she wanted and I gave it to her.  No withholding and no mercy. It worked, and I couldn't last long after what I started.

I remembered last time she sneak in her hands and pull me out in a cute way. This time she didn't. She could have crawled forward a little as I was pulling out anyway. However, I didn't finish cuming so I still kept my thick head in her warm pussy. And she waited for me to pull out myself.

Now I'm thinking about her nipple again. Until next time.

No comments: