Saturday, June 28, 2014

The player goes to church


 
It was bizarre, but not unexpected in hindsight.


I asked my masseuse out because we were having fun in her work place. As for what fun it's another story.  Out in the sense of full blown sex.

She was very keen on giving her number to me. She said she would give her number to me so I can call advance to make appointments. But she didn't write it down proactively in case I didn't mean it. She was happy that I asked her again on the way out.

When I called her on her day off, she was rude, saying that she was off and didn't want to work. Then she said 7 pm when I was calling her at about 1 pm. Then she texted me the address of another massage studio. I know, day off means working in another joint as nobody works in the same place everyday. But they do have days off, either too tired working 7 days a week or they can't fill the table 7 days a week.

As a last resort, I texted her to remind her who I am in case she didn't recognize who's calling but have to pretend to know. It was like magic. In seconds I see on my phone the words "I go".

She really meant it when she said 7pm. Now she texted the address of a church and asked me to wait for her then. I thought she was being careful to pick a safe public place to meet me. But it was not.

When I got to the parking lot she texted me that she was coming "out". What a terrible thought - coming out from the church! It was more. I saw her at a distance but I still had to wait. I was parking at the corner and vaguely saw that a kid was around.

After 20 minutes pass appointed time I was to follow her car out of the church. I thought at least she made sense and not a total amateur. But then she got to a nearby park parking lot and got into my car. It is a bad idea to get into a stranger's car and go together for sex.

I took the initiate and asked her to direct me to any main road. Of course I read the map and knew where's the nearest main road and the motels along it.  When we got to the 1st motel I asked her if that's OK at the same time I was driving into it. I parked among the cars in the parking lot and walked to the office myself so she would feel more anonymous and comfortable. But what the heck, there's no vacancy! It was a total surprise when the reviews were bad.

Then two blocks away there was another one that wasn't even on the map. I walked to the office and handed some cash to the attendant without saying a word. It was gladly accepted and he mentioned two hours. Officially there should not be hourly rates but only daily rates, I think. But if you see a couple driving in the owners are very understanding, especially if you don't ask questions and have cash. You just change the sheets and don't have to report anything.

The day turned sour when we were sitting on the couch talking. The room was surprisingly good for a motel standard. Polished wooden floor. Clean bathroom with white towels. A clean empty fridge. A couch for two and more. Queen bed, head to toe dressing mirror on the wall. Still with plenty of space to run a little circle with all the furniture. And also a fairly new stand alone air conditioner that cool the room at an instant.

I was trying to sit her on my lap and took off her clothes bit by bit. But she had to tell me that she is a real church goer. But why? That she felt she was committing a sin by having sex with me in a motel!

But she had no problems giving me a happy ending in the massage parlour. I was not using it against her. I respect people. Whatever games she was or was not playing, I can deal with it. So I told her it was just work, told her to give me just another massage first and I was bring out my wallet. She pushed my wallet away a little bit and we were still talking.

I was advancing as we talk, feeling her up, lifting her shirt and playing with her jean button. She told me that she doesn't go to motels with clients. Probably true as it is a silly thing to do and that I am an exceptional client. But was she trying to date me? Whatever, I am prepared - to get out of any undesirable situation.

After telling me all that, and getting my respect, I was getting something. I pulled her shirt off. But she was still struggling a bit with her bra. So I told her to lie down in bed and I was going to massage her instead. It was a good way to overcome shyness or uncomfortableness. If you put your face in the pillows, you don't see anything like digging your head in the sand.

Then I undone the 4 hooks of her bra, unbutton her jean and pull it off totally. It was a massage, but the squeezing style and more with lips and tongue. I was trying to get her off first with my fingers, lots of cuddling and breast feeding. She did get hot, but then she wasn't satisfied with pussy rubbing. What? She wanted a missionary?

No, she wanted penetration. But then she had to interrogate my sexual history first. She must had been sloppy because I didn't know how I passed. Not that I had a terrible history but my brain wasn't working. But that wasn't plain sailing. She wanted to shower first and I followed her. It wasn't too bad as I had the excuse to touch her private parts some more. But she didn't reciprocal.

After all that I had difficulty getting a full erection. She did help sincerely and penetrated me anyway. It was grace saving when I got behind her for a spoon, my favourite. When it was near I returned for a missionary in the hope of a DFK finish. She held me tight, comfortable getting very close, face to face, eye to eye, but just not DFK. I wasn't sure I want to DFK her but in the heat of the moment I most definitely think I would.

As expected, I finished before she was satisfied. It was a good thing that she didn't hide it. I didn't feel bad because I had all the reasons in the world and she was the problem. She didn't feel bad too - may be more pleasure means more sin?

She let me stayed on top of her for enough time. She made sure I was totally done and went for the shower. After my turn in the shower I found out she put her clothes back on sitting on the couch. I didn't know it was her professionalism - that it was times up or she felt less sin with clothes on. The conversations led to the same old same old, that she didn't go out with clients to motels at all.

I knew she wanted to leave but didn't feel right to say so. I want to leave too after the deed. I needed no excuses but I made up one in advance just in case. I am a single parent and needed to pick up my kid at the baby sitter's. It was a perfect way to go, but the problem is, she's one too.

She left her kid at the church for some activities and it's time to pick her up. That's OK by me but I don't want to know. A single parent, church goer, who gives happy ending for a living? That's sad in may levels. But then she isn't doing too badly so it wasn't sad enough to ruin my day. I wasn't going to date her anyway or anybody, but this is the last straw if I was going to. A single parent is OK. It's the contradiction, the mind fuck. If she can have fun away from her kid, away from her job, away from her church, it would be reconcilable. It wasn't.

So I have the perfect excuse not to call her again. Maybe it's her perfect excuse too in case she doesn't want to go out with me again - to the motels that is. I can't handle her church. I don't feel bad if I came across her again in the message studio, or even book her again for massage and a hand job. She is fun at that but not more at a more personal level.

By the way, before we left I took from my wallet a stash of money that I counted beforehand, which was the same total amount that I gave it to her when I had a "massage". She accepted it gladly but had to complain halfheartedly that she felt like selling her body.

That's a bit of problem. She's not having fun and otherwise not very professional.

No comments: