Sunday, April 11, 2010

It took me at least several months to realize what had Chanel done to me. If I wrote it in time sequence it would just be confusing. The problem is that I couldn't even complain.

Lunch is off the clock. I only paid for the meal so I couldn't expect much. It's awkward to eat at my fav restaurant alone. But she has to behave reasonably, or I will be crossed and stop seeing her, if just for a while. Also, there are better things to do than spanking her, but if I ask for that she will think about what she did wrong.

I encourage her, and anybody nice, to call me. I had a secret line in my phone that I can turn on and off at will. It doesn't matter to her, at least it sounded, if I can't make it. But if I do sometimes I ask for little favors. For example, multiple DxK for a total of 15 min. She would protest like a little girl until I removed the minimum time limit.

It's all good before I found out the circumstances. She had regular clients in the morning (I was one of them). She wouldn't watch the clock as there's nothing to do before lunch. Then she went for lunch with client. After lunch, she would stay at the parking lot and call her other clients in the car (I was one of them). She is all dressed up, made herself beautiful, but nowhere else to go. I am jealous. I am not complaining except that I tried to see her in the morning before. She arrived like a dead fish as if she had an overnight party. She wasn't happy either, as if she didn't want me to wake her up. So I never tried again in the morning until I have to. And if I know "free" lunch is included, I will compete/bid for it.

When I wanted to see her I usually call in the morning or lunch. If she can't make it I would say goodbye and until next time. She may be with friends, family, other clients or boyfriend! But sometimes she would encourage me to have a conversation. Like what am I up to lately, am I seeing somebody else (joking), she will "explain" why she can't make it (other than booked), and suggest other times (always tomorrow). It was never long, less than a minute or two, but it appears more like a call from a regular/friend than from just a client.

It's all good because sometimes I know she is with a VIP, once even on her way to Vegas for the weekend. She was shouting on the phone because of the road noise. She wanted to keep me on the phone a little bit. It's a way to show off that how popular she is.

As a side note, I had a partner in crime who would text me in secret to call her and chat. Then I knew she was with a new client. It's our way to make him jealous and easier to fall for her other little tricks to keep him longer as a client. It took me a while to realize that it's a complete waste of time with her. She looked great though at 20.

Sometimes I called Chanel at lunch and she couldn't make it for the afternoon. I thought she was alone but still she wanted to chat for a minute. I thought it was a nice friendly gesture, at least to ease my frustration.

Chanel is rather professional in that I don't remember she checked her phone on the clock. Maybe when it was about time to go or fully clothed she would check it. At off-the-clock lunch I can't ask her to turn off the phone. It's a popular time to sort out one's daily schedule, hookers or johns or anybody else. Even with her friends on the phone she is reasonable because even though I'm not paying for the moment, I'm still a client, and that she wouldn't want me to know too much what she is up to.

When clients call I would know, even if they speak other languages. Her mother, father, step-father - that's at least three languages. School is forth. If she knows her grand parents much it will be fifth. I would give her a wicked smile and looked away to be polite, but in doing so my ears will be turning a little toward her. Anyway, I would be interested to hear what she has to say and she knows it.

If I glance at her causally she would give me the victory look, that how popular she is. She only keeps a handful of clients and by referral. I'm one of the few who didn't give up on her long ago. And I doubt very much if I can refer any "friends" to her. Fucking somebody faceless is tolerable. Otherwise I can't resist asking him or her what they did. It could be fun but I doubt it if that's her.

She never talked long with her clients with me there, out of politeness or just don't want me to know what she's up to. But anything will trigger jealousy. "OK, 2 o'clock, see you there". Only a few words, that's regular. It's worse if she smiles on the phone, or says some nice words. The consolation is that we just come from the hotel, and I'm there at the table, not at the phone. But then it all comes back to me when I was calling her, usually lunch time. She is usually talking carefully and I though she was with friends and family. When she's talking extra nice she could be alone. Now I think the reverse is true. And substitute friends with clients.

When she thought that I was avoiding her, I got her calls from other numbers. I thought she borrowed fellow hookers' phones, or just borrow anybody's phone at the shopping mall. I would let this stranger use my phone for sure. Tourists almost demand that you handover your phone for them to use at the airport. I felt important. Now that I know she borrowed her clients phone at lunch I boiled over. But I was too surprised to react at the time, just to watch her using my phone talking. The consolation is that she knows that these people well and aren't trouble makers, sort of an exclusive club, fucking the same woman, repeatedly. I missed her the most is that I couldn't spank her good for that.

No comments: