Sunday, April 22, 2007

Never say goodbye

The best way for a call girl to retire is to give up your phone number. Seeing someone one last time out of courtesy could be trouble, even if you think you know him well enough.

If you want to avoid or dump a client, some wouldn't say a word but some would be big trouble. A good lie will be good if you can find one, or try not to explain the unexplainable. The best is of course honesty if you can, because if he's desperate enough, he can ask somebody to book you for example.

Why would anyone be surprised if a john want to dump his favorite hooker? Is that a benefit of paying? Why would a hooker even care or think twice about it? Most likely he runs out of money, or found somebody more comfortable for his budget.

In any case, I don't think saying goodbye is a good idea. You never know you may want to comeback, just for a while for the fun of it. I emailed Nancy long after she retired. She was happy that I remembered her and she was happy to come out for a dinner date.

I tried to dump Chanel when she was on the pill. I didn't know that at the time but I noticed that her body had been changing a little. I hinted if she worked out, she could charge a lot more (but not from me). At that time, it was too much of a good thing. I met a few other girls who gave me 80% of the satisfaction for a lot less. I kept looking because I didn't want to be addicted to her. I returned her call and still dated her once a while because I thought she was desperate. She even borrowed her client's phone during lunch and called me. I didn't know it would be her so I couldn't have avoided her. If I'm in a good mood to talk, she would make her client jealous. How do I know? Because she did the same thing to me at lunch on the 2nd last time we met.

A few times I could have dumped her because she made me really angry for various reason. After a while it didn't mattered - it's pure business, she gave me more pleasure than what I could find at the time. The last time I saw her, she was like begging me to call her after I came back from vacation. I was certain I would, but I didn't tell her that. I would because she was off the pill for at least a couple of months then, and I could still remember the low cut jeans and her short T-shirt she wore that day.

No comments: