Thursday, February 01, 2007

Wet dreams

Water water everywhere. It was raining today. I'm drinking tea. If I close my eyes, I would be thinking about all the water in a swimming pool. Damn it. Well, if you can't fight it ...

My buddy's girlfriend trusted me with her little sister. As teenagers I took her to a water theme park for a date. That was a mistake. Whenever we lineup for some water rides, a few little boys would lineup behind us. We were sure that a little boy about ten had a crush on her, following right behind us all the time. She was very pretty, in a tight one piece swim suit. Her body was well developed yet she was a little spinner retaining an innocent look. Both wet and dry, she was a bomb. I was wearing a speedo, drooling over her all day long. That was the mistake.

What could you do in a busy water theme park?! At last we came across a dead end corner. There was a fountain there where the water was at waist height. Immediately I dragged her into the corner, blocked from view by the fountain.

I held her in the water, one arm across her shoulder and the other across her legs. I looked at her eyes in total lust. She looked down at my chest anticipating. I kissed her. It was electrifying. She was totally relaxed as if she had just been stunned. Being in part of the fountain, water kept rushing up fiercely, supporting her body. So my other hand was free to caress her body. Water that gone up came down hard on us, all over us. My hands were all over her body. Then we held each other tight kneeling down, partially hide in the water so as not to attract attention. I let her feel my bursting speedo between her legs. Then I grabbed her bottom hard and pressed hard against my body.

My lips never left hers as if they were all magnets. But I kept my eyes open watching her back, to see if somebody was watching us. I just hoped that she was doing the same. I could see a man walked into the corner, surprised, and then pulled back a little to hide himself. He was watching, perhaps enjoying himself as well as making sure that there were no criminal activities. But he couldn't watch long without being obvious. So we carried on.

But damn. How do you do it in water? It's difficult enough to pee!

5 comments:

caroline said...

It may be an illusion but I think I have seen something similar somewhere else. Or was that just a fantasy?

I also don’t know how it is done in water. It may need to be researched further.

The Player said...

It's an imitation. Flattered? (But LA player only write about real experiences.)

Since we are the only ones that are interested in the subject in the whole blogosphere, shouldn't we get together to form a research group?

caroline said...

Yes.

Do you already have a Japanese hot spring in mind? Otherwise it will have to be done quickly, I freeze easily.

The Player said...

OK, so it's Tokyo and one of the hot spring resorts nearby. I have good recommendations but I'll tell you only after you touch down.

Can I still try the quickie thing in the bath tub?

caroline said...

I did not expect this to be so difficult to answer.

Quick can be good, especially in the cold with someone you know. However for the first time I would chose slowly.

So the answer is maybe yes or no. And I may change my mind tomorrow.